G6 GBA mode help!

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by fatman711, May 18, 2006.

May 18, 2006

G6 GBA mode help! by fatman711 at 3:50 AM (855 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. fatman711
    OP

Newcomer fatman711 Member

Featured Posts:
    Hi I have the G6 3rd generation and a GBA SP.

I transferred my games over through the G6 software. When I turn on the GBA. there are 4 options, my card, Game, multiplayer, and PDA.

How to I make my games so that they all list under the "game" menu? The only way for me to play games now is by going into my card and finding the game amonst all the save files and stuff which gets annoying.

When I only had one rom on the card, it showed up under "game". What am I doing wrong?

2. Opium

Former Staff Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Featured Posts:
    Australia
    hmm, what settings did you use when you used the G6 software to copy over the games? They should all show up under game...

3. fatman711
    OP

Newcomer fatman711 Member

Featured Posts:
    settings?

Software patch and enable real time

4. kingeightsix

Member kingeightsix GBAtemp Fan

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    well now, i've had this problem when i deleted all the 'ico' files to free up more space (since you don't really need them)... and i SORT of freaked but i knew that all i had to do was just delete all the roms and throw them back in through the udisk manager... BEFORE i did that, i played with the g6 for a bit and stumbled across a very cool option... when you go through 'game' and you're in the 'game flash' menu, look on the top-right corner for the green box with a yellow circle. click on that icon. you'll see a config window pop up and it'll say 'startup' and 'icon'... change the 'big icon' to 'small icon' and click 'set'... you'll see all your games listed as window's would list files in 'detail'.

i hope this solves your problem. have a nice day.