OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all!!

I hope someone could give me a clue how to solve this problem:

While loading a rom to the G6 via the Utility Software an Error occured and since then i cant use it anymore properly.
Symptoms: USB Connection is ok, In Explorer i can see which Files are on the Flash and all Directories are there, but i cant delete/copy anything, when i try to use the Utlitly software pc slows down and i get an error message stating that the files are corrupted. I read the FAQ and it says i need to format the flash in Explorer at FAT 16, this doesnt work. When i try to Format i get the same error message that the data on the Flash is corrupted.

My last idea is to remove the Battery so the Flash memory deletes. but its my last resort and i hope someone here has a more conveniant idea.

thx in advance.

sorry for my bad english :-) i really try to be comprehensable

WishCow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Try doing an SRAM clear, enter gba mode if you can (don't use a passcard, launch GBA Game from the DS menu), and when the green text comes on press L-R-Start-Select (shoulder buttons not left right).

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
are you saying you format the drive (takes like 15 minutes with the blue LED flashing) and safely remove and plug it back in, the files are still on your g6? That's pretty impossible no matter which way I think about it.

Falkentyne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol.....it's amazing how people don't read replies unless its been posted 2 times....THEN they get it....

I was wondering the same thing, too. You mentioned the solution and he totally ignored it until he was desperate and someone ELSE posted the same thing
smile.gif

96hondaex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol.....it's amazing how people don't read replies unless its been posted 2 times....THEN they get it....

I was wondering the same thing, too. You mentioned the solution and he totally ignored it until he was desperate and someone ELSE posted the same thing
smile.gif

So he's human and made a mistake, It doesn't matter! What matters is that he got it working....
biggrin.gif

Krasnij

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

I was wondering the same thing, too.  You mentioned the solution and he totally ignored it until he was desperate and someone ELSE posted the same thing
smile.gif

So he's human and made a mistake, It doesn't matter! What matters is that he got it working....
biggrin.gif

well sorry :-) i thanked all of you, and i appreciate your reply, dont get angry :-)
thx alot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system