Hacking G-Force PAL and NTSC will not play past the "new game" optio

ddetkowski

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cannot get G-Force PAL and NTSC will not play past the "new game" option.
Has anyone got this to work?
Both PAL and NTSC won't go past the loading screen when choosing new game.
All other current games play fine, Ghostbusters, Wii Sports Resort, etc....

NTSC Wii, softmodded with Neogamma R6 channel, homebrew, IOS249 rev7.

if someone has a saved file for this game, I could try loading it and see it that would work......

I have heard hard-modded Wii's have no problems.... This is just for Soft-mods.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
rev7 LOL omg no wonder it won't work
tongue.gif
i've nearly finished this it's a sweet fucking game and the music in it is the best music i've heard in a video game in a long time. i'm trying to find the OST no luck yet...

ddetkowski

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I updated my cios, I'm at ios249, rev 13b and it still hangs at the loading screen after choosing "new Game".
am using Neogamma R6 with the backup launcher channel, tried ALL of the options.
Burned PAL & NTSC of this game, is it because its a Disc and not from SD / USB hard drive?
All my games are on Discs, DVD-R's nothing out of the ordinary.
Have soft modded 11 Wii's so I know what I'm doing to a point. I have not ventured into the SD / USB loaders.
Any info will help...........

ddetkowski

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I give up.
I updated my IOS, 38 rev13b, tried ios14 also, used a usb hard drive with 3 games on it, and still, G Force will not get past the loading screen when choosing new game. The other games on the drive play fine,
Tried various versions I found of game, same results, compressed, not compressed, PAL, NTSC and it won't work.
No luck with discs OR off the hard drive.

All I can do now is get a save file from someone and try loading that.
Or, going to my local video store and renting it, create a save, and try loading that.

Thats my conclusion.................Thanx for all the help

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
TRushInfo said:
Update your cios your on rev7 are u kidding me
What are you busting his balls for? Rev 7 is perfectly fine for back up DISCS. Just as Rev9 or 10 is perfectly fine for USB loaders. For OP - It must simply be the copy you have.

kboxer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can you give me more details to what you did to get it working from disc? I have it on my Usb Drive and it works perfect from there just wanted the disc version to work for my kids Wii any help would be appreciated.

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
You're idiots if you think his cIOS is the problem. He's running a disc loader, there IS no problem. Use neogamma and turn 002 fix on. If that doesn't work it's most likely a bad iso or a bad burn. Either way you'll get an error code and you'll easily be able to identify the problem with that.

valnomien

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to agree with Alexrose this is not a cIOS issue. I have cIOS38_rev14 / IOS_249_rev13 / System Menu 4.0U / NeoGamma R6 and I am able to boot and play successfully 27 of 28 isos including Ghost Busters, Smash Bros, Wii Sports Resort, Conduit, EA Grand Slam, etc and I have tried every combination in region and config settings and I still hang after I choose difficulty level.

dgohn2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem. 4.1 with rev14 and R6 backuploader no chip just softmodded. I found Wiiish Backup Launcher with 002 fix wad. Installed and worked. Give it a shot

dgohn2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should have said had the same problem, because now I am up and running with this loader. Still kept the old one though. The hanging is due to the NeoGamma R6 Launcher but I have no idea why. My original disk would hang also but it worked great through the Wii disk channel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-