• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,965
  • Replies 37
D

Deleted User

OP
2439258link_fur-JetKun.jpg

As with my penchant for furriness, I have drawn Link from Legend Of Zelda, completely by hand, without any computer graphics or rendering. It took me about 3-4 hours with the outline, and I'm thinking about sticking him as my avatar, instead of copying Jay Naylor art for once. I drew him a while back now, and I thought if I'd scan it and post it, I could get the general feeling about it. I'd like to know what sanoblue, gameboy13 and Rydian think about it.
It's not my usual art style, but I thought I'd try my hand at manga. This is the turnout!

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Twilight_Princess_Wolf_by_froger_dog.jpg

pic from google seacrh.

THIS is Furry Link. LOLJK.

you draw better than me too. whenever i try something like this, i end up with stick people.
laugh.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
_Chaz_ said:
I think he looks really cute! :3

Any specific species?
Well, I was originally going for wolf, but it failed, so I thought, "OK. How about a wolf/cat thing,"

QUOTE(sanoblue @ Jul 19 2010, 12:29 PM) Very cute
happy.gif
but cant help think he needs something besides not to be on graphing paper lol
"Meh. Inspiration comes at the weirdest moments..."

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JetKun said:
_Chaz_ said:
I think he looks really cute! :3

Any specific species?
Well, I was originally going for wolf, but it failed, so I thought, "OK. How about a wolf/cat thing,"
Quite glad i asked than...

He does look very cute. I want a wolf/cat Link of my very own to hug and to squeeze and to call "Link".

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tuddy666 said:
I approve, your artwork is great
biggrin.gif

And since I was wondering, is he supposed to be a specific species?
JetKun said:
QUOTE(_Chaz_ @ Jul 19 2010, 12:26 PM) I think he looks really cute! :3

Any specific species?

tuddy666

Trophies
XP
Country
shlong said:
tuddy666 said:
I approve, your artwork is great
biggrin.gif

And since I was wondering, is he supposed to be a specific species?
JetKun said:
QUOTE(_Chaz_ @ Jul 19 2010, 12:26 PM) I think he looks really cute! :3

Any specific species?
oh, now I feel like an idiot for skim-reading the thread.

D

Deleted User

OP
I know. Note the gloves. Very indimidating, but cute-that's the effect I was going for.

gameboy13 said:
Me likey!
laugh.gif
The furball speaks the truth.

stupid computer playing up - sorry, wrong button.

*Posts merged

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...