Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
ProtoKun7 said:
He has transparent hair?
unsure.gif
This x ?.
I don't understand when this happens in anime or related media.
unsure.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
gameboy13 said:
I think I will make a cel-shaded version of this in GIMP later for the lulz.
Well...the whole point of the watermark was to stop people doing things like that. But if you want, do that - but don't put it as your avatar. Just do it for laughs.

Goli said:
QUOTE(ProtoKun7 @ Jul 19 2010, 12:44 PM) He has transparent hair?
unsure.gif
This x ?.
unsure.gif
No, his hair isn't transparent. It's because I was drawing it on graph paper, and since when a light source is shining in a particular direction, that happens.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
JetKun said:
gameboy13 said:
I think I will make a cel-shaded version of this in GIMP later for the lulz.
Well...the whole point of the watermark was to stop people doing things like that. But if you want, do that - but don't put it as your avatar. Just do it for laughs.

Goli said:
QUOTE(ProtoKun7 @ Jul 19 2010, 12:44 PM) He has transparent hair?
unsure.gif
This x ?.
unsure.gif
No, his hair isn't transparent. It's because I was drawing it on graph paper, and since when a light source is shining in a particular direction, that happens.
The eyes, his hair is transparent.

D

Deleted User

OP
Rydian said:
It's a way to show that the eyes show through the individual strands of hair without having to draw 500 strands of hair.

Anyways, I like it, keep it, and don't ever change to something else generic. X3
Yes, that's it. Thanks Rydian, just the explanation I was going for.

D

Deleted User

OP
Pong20302000 said:

hope you dont mind

i decided to jooz it up

the watermark got it the way (not blured on purpose, just what that sort of effect does to the pic)

this way only for lulz, please no one steal for avatar etc
Grr... I do mind, and you shouldn't have done that, even though I think it looks mighty nice. Can you add a watermark to my name on the bottom right of the pic, so people don't go stealing, or even edit it out. I'm kinda picky with my art.
Shit! Deleted my whole non-yiffy art collection in one click! Help me recover them, someone!

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Pong20302000 said:
JetKun said:

hope you dont mind

i decided to jooz it up

the watermark got it the way (not blured on purpose, just what that sort of effect does to the pic)

Grr... I do mind, and you shouldn't have done that, even though I think it looks mighty nice. Can you add a watermark to my name on the bottom right of the pic, so people don't go stealing, or even edit it out. I'm kinda picky with my art.
i added a red one in middle

soz, it was only for lulz

+ lightened it as it seemed a bit dark

D

Deleted User

OP
Pong20302000 said:
Pong20302000 said:
JetKun said:

hope you dont mind

i decided to jooz it up

i added a red one in middle

soz, it was only for lulz

+ lightened it as it seemed a bit dark
Nice! Thanks.

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
JetKun said:
Shit! Deleted my whole non-yiffy art collection in one click! Help me recover them, someone!

XD In one click? unless they were sitting nicely in the recylcing bin i want to know how the hell you did it in one click.
Removable media normally has a hidden file called "TRASH100" iirc but first you have to enable view hidden folders and files.
If it's on your harddrive then the more you do (save, etc) the less chance you will have of getting it back as it'll more likely be saved over.
I haven't done it for a while so i can't tell you a good program to use but just do 5 minuites of googling and you should come up with some software that'll recover your files, good luck! and I hope this helped!
(Oh btw I'd recommend putting your art online such as on photobucket, etc. You don't have to show people your art ((I don't think)) and you can access it from multiple places. I have a few actually, online portfolio, drawings for imageboards and stuff for family and friends each have to be private)
Keep up the good art!

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JetKun said:

But the yiffy stuff is still okay, right? I fail to see the problem.

D

Deleted User

OP
_Chaz_ said:
JetKun said:

But the yiffy stuff is still okay, right? I fail to see the problem.

no the stuff I drew.
frown.gif

QUOTE(Scott-105 @ Jul 20 2010, 04:00 AM)
That drawing is amazing.
Yes I Know.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That picture scares me in a lot of ways.
But gotta admit - that's a pretty sick drawing.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)