Hacking Fully bricked Wii

Vilux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for not responding for so long! I have been out of town without access to my Wii.
Do you mean system menu hacks?
If so, here is a screenshot:
20140723_004552.jpg

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya know, he has a lot of channels installed, I've had trouble with wii's that have too many channels installed before, where the console would freeze randomly. Maybe he should delete most of them and see if that helps.

Vilux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I deleted all the apps out of the homebrew channel except for Gecko OS 1.9.1, Homebrew Browser, InspectMii, IOS58 Installer, Neogamma, Ocarina, Priiloader, Riivolution, Snes9x GX, SysCheck, Title Lister, VBA GX Channel Installer, Visual Boy Advance GX, and WAD manager. And still no luck. I left those ones because I knew that I would most likely just be re-installing them anyway. Do you think it would help any if I got rid of them as well?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
So I deleted all the apps out of the homebrew channel except for Gecko OS 1.9.1, Homebrew Browser, InspectMii, IOS58 Installer, Neogamma, Ocarina, Priiloader, Riivolution, Snes9x GX, SysCheck, Title Lister, VBA GX Channel Installer, Visual Boy Advance GX, and WAD manager. And still no luck. I left those ones because I knew that I would most likely just be re-installing them anyway. Do you think it would help any if I got rid of them as well?
Those are apps, not channels. You need to uninstall the wads for the homebrew channels like the VBA GX forwarder. Hopefully you still have the original wads.

Vilux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm quite sure that I dont. It sounds like a full reinstall would be the best option at this point. My main concern is losing my save data for titles that wont transfer to the memory card (like smash bros). Would you be able to recommend a program that could help with this?

Vilux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are the options I am given after selecting a game:
20140725_125659[1].jpg
Clicking Extract brings me to this screen:
20140725_125713[1].jpg
Clicking Compress brings me to this screen:
20140725_125730[1].jpg

Vilux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried following the ohneschwanzenegger method for a full re-install, however whenever I try to launch bootmii I get a black screen and no signal for my TV. Any thoughts?

Vilux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is my bootmii.ini contents:
# BootMii config file

# Video mode, possible settings:
# NTSC, PAL50, PAL60, PROGRESSIVE
VIDEO=PROGRESSIVE