full guide need for ios needed

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by tariko155, Jan 2, 2012.

1. tariko155
    OP

tariko155 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2009
    Antigua and Barbuda
    hi,i am new at the whole wii stuff i got one recently and its hacked and has usb loader GX and wiiflow and some others and a HDD with many games but i can't run Monster Hunter Tri i read that i need hermes ios (Custom IOS 222 and select IOS38 merged with IOS37) but i read that it might fail and i could swrew my wii and/or lose all the memory on the Hard drive,i can't afford to lose those games and neither do i want to kill my wii the moment i get it thus i would like a detailed guide on how to patch it as i must if any informations is needed just tell me i will try to get it,in addition my connection is kinda slow (60kb per second when i do downloads) so i would prefer to do the part where internet is needed without it , in another way if possible , furthermore, i saw how this guy did the patching in this youtube vid :

P.S i made a typo on the title x.x

2. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    Don't use youtube, use modmii.

3. Lucif3r

Lucif3r GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 10, 2011
    QFT. You never know what the hell the uploader have done. Use modmii - a proven secure method of updating your Wii.

Anyway, I play MH3 with d2x base 56 without issues.

4. yogibear83

yogibear83 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2012
    England
    The Golden Rule has been broken.....Youtube!!

5. JoostinOnline
    This message by JoostinOnline has been removed from public view by a moderator, Dec 16, 2017.
    Jan 3, 2012