FSGetMountSourceFailed - Every time

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by pikminn, May 30, 2016.

1. pikminn
    OP

pikminn Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2016
    Canada
    I used my SD card for my Wii U hacks for awhile, 3-4 weeks. It used to work fine until now, anything I try to load, it always comes up with FSGetMountSourceFailed. Reformatted to FAT32, redownloaded all the files, no luck. Any help?

2. JohnathanMonkey

JohnathanMonkey GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 26, 2013
    United States
    Try using an updated nightlie build.

3. BurningDesire

BurningDesire GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 27, 2015
    United States
    Behind a screen reading news
    All i did was I locked it then unlocked it. After that I put it back in and it worked.

4. Yanda

Yanda Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 26, 2015
    I frequently getting that error too.
    I fainaly changed to new SD. Now It's fine.

5. cjizzle

cjizzle Member

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2011
    United States
    Sorry for reviving a dead thread, but just an FYI to anyone who runs into this issue...

Somehow in the process of transferring files back and forth homebrew_launcher.elf got corrupted. Kept getting the same FSGetMountSourceFailed message every time I tried to launch the exploit. All files were perfectly readable thru my computer. Used 2 different partition managers to reformat, blew into the SD card slot, started a frantic search thru the house in the middle of the night for another SD card thinking the one I have was shot. Not the case.... After over an hour of searching and reading I simply replaced the homebrew_launcher.elf file with a freshly downloaded copy and everything is now good. Fuck you FSGetMountSourceFailed message...lol