dead-shot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey yall.
i got a real r4 1 month ago. i was playing age of empires on it when i saved and turned it off. when i turned it on it said loading.........................................................................
................................................................................
............................................................................. get the point? black screen with white letters. i need a solution.plzz
hate2.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
dead-shot said:
hey yall.
i got a real r4 1 month ago. i was playing age of empires on it when i saved and turned it off. when i turned it on it said loading.........................................................................
................................................................................
............................................................................. get the point? black screen with white letters. i need a solution.plzz
hate2.gif

Heh heh I'm sorry but you're WRONG!!!

How many times do I have to see poor unfortunate person like you buying a flashcard that's a fake. You bought it a month ago which is even more sad because the R4 team split up early in 2008 that's like around February and March. You buying it last December makes you a sucker into buying a fake one. Lucky for you this isn't an isolated incident. I heard you need to use the YSMenu to get booting again but that's before you tell me which version do you have.

Is it a R4III, R4 Pro, R4 Ultra?

leslieliang

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
dead-shot said:
hey yall.
hate2.gif

How many times do I have to see poor unfortunate person like you buying a flashcard that's a fake. You bought it a month ago which is even more sad because the R4 team split up early in 2008 that's like around February and March. You buying it last December makes you a sucker into buying a fake one. Lucky for you this isn't an isolated incident. I heard you need to use the YSMenu to get booting again but that's before you tell me which version do you have.

I love your reply. Blunt(I think this is the right word) and to the point. Props for that.

But although you are right about them splitting up early in 2008, there are still some stock of genuine R4s around. I got my R4 2 weeks ago, and comparing it to the official announcement, mine is real. But whether the official announcement is genuinely made by the R4 Team or not, I can't say.

dead-shot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
dead-shot said:
hey yall.
hate2.gif

i have a regular r4 and i also compared it with the net to check if its real, and it is real,idiot.
hate2.gif

dead-shot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
dead-shot said:
hey yall.
hate2.gif

i ordered it in october and received it in december.
ph34r.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rofl2.gif
"WRONG!!"!
rofl2.gif

No I'm sorry, mine is definately real but I don't know about yours... Back up saves and other files ("pictures and videos"
rofl2.gif
) and then Format your card... Mine did this twice but one time it just started working on it's own O.O spookeh

dead-shot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
rofl2.gif
"WRONG!!"!
rofl2.gif

No I'm sorry, mine is definately real but I don't know about yours... Back up saves and other files ("pictures and videos"
rofl2.gif
) and then Format your card... Mine did this twice but one time it just started working on it's own O.O spookeh
thanks but now the r4 says sd/tf card error.
yaynds.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh yash I forgiot to add you gotta put all the stuff back on it now but leave out any games you had on and put them on one by one and try the card everytime you add a game to see which one is the bad one... if you hit the snag again repeat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock