Hacking frozen green screen

lilzad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am running 0.3g backup launcher and when i try and start house of dead overkill i get a frozen green screen what could this mean?

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi.
Can you elaborate a bit more. What region is your Wii, Game, firmware, preloader etc.
Have you tried changing the video mode Pal or NTSC etc?

lilzad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my wii is a pal wii game is a ntsc usa and i have tried to force it to nstc and i tried turning it off aswell but with both ways the screen goes green

lilzad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yea got it tried it still freezes on the green screen u want me to recored it and put it on youtube to help see whats wrong?

EDIT: dont worry i fixed it thnx alot
smile.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I guess the game was region patched, which is why even disc region video mode failed completely. And enabling video mode patches made it possible to play the game. But i'm just guessing...

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
You try to help people then they don't tell you what happened or fixed it, so in the future we can help other ppl with similar problems. Seriously m8 do the courtesy of telling us.

testic-cancer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
jarock said:
You try to help people then they don't tell you what happened or fixed it, so in the future we can help other ppl with similar problems. Seriously m8 do the courtesy of telling us.
Calm down, ze's not been online since hir last post - I'm sure ze'll tell you how to fix it the next time ze is online.

Of course the solution should've been posted when ze said it was fixed... =]

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
testic-cancer said:
jarock said:
Calm down, ze's not been online since hir last post - I'm sure ze'll tell you how to fix it the next time ze is online.

Of course the solution should've been posted when ze said it was fixed... =]

lol... where is my weed
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.