Hacking From 11.0.0-33E to newest FW on A9LH?

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
nah just felt like dropping a kappa there. also thanks for the follow as well :)
indeed. tho :/ also when are the 3ds hardware knowledgables on? have any idea?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yeah, I'm still on 4.1 with my wii with uneek on 3.2, the two best firmwares to have.
good job.

cfwtesterplus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!! I USED TO HAVE CFW BUT FOR SOME REASON ALL THE FILES ON MY SD CARD HAVE DISAPPEARED AND NOW MY O3DSXL WON'T SWITCH ON!!!

cfwtesterplus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
2017-02-01.png as you can see sd card completelly wiped

loon111

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i just read this an thought it was what i was looking for but wasnt, my boy has gateway an his mum updated his fw to 11.2 or something an has never worked since, is there anything i can do like downgrade or something?
Thanks in advance

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi i just read this an thought it was what i was looking for but wasnt, my boy has gateway an his mum updated his fw to 11.2 or something an has never worked since, is there anything i can do like downgrade or something?
Thanks in advance

You can not use Gateway which is trash and read 3DS.Guide in order to install CFW on the console.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he'll have to use version 1 or compile version 2 for gateway to work. otherwise, he'll get a black screen with gateway. I'm not sure if version 3 and 4 work with gateway at all. version 1 works officially. version 2 u can make work. dunno 'bout versions 3 and 4 though. the guide will install version 4 I believe.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What install cfw with 11.2?

Thanks

Have you got link?

The link is in the post ... 3DS dot Guide .. 3DS.Guide. Yes, that's a website. Don't bother with Gateway, CFW is much better. You can still setup Gateway to use it with CFW if you really want but there's literally no point unless you want the cheat capabilities of Gateway.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I was using gateway (had about 60 games), but I ditched it eventually. I was running a9lh before I ditched it though, so I do have some experience with what happens if u use a version of a9lh that's not compiled for gateway - black screen. gateway hasn't updated the cart to work with newer versions. they can, but they probably won't.

loon111

Trophies
XP
Country
The link is in the post ... 3DS dot Guide .. 3DS.Guide. Yes, that's a website. Don't bother with Gateway, CFW is much better. You can still setup Gateway to use it with CFW if you really want but there's literally no point unless you want the cheat capabilities of Gateway.
Thanks for the advice, dont want gateway anymore, just hassle, want to update it to best cfw, is it luma? Used to do all this years ago , 360,wii gamecube , xbox, ps2 etc but not been following this as much

Thanks an regards

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
yeah, I was using gateway (had about 60 games), but I ditched it eventually. I was running a9lh before I ditched it though, so I do have some experience with what happens if u use a version of a9lh that's not compiled for gateway - black screen. gateway hasn't updated the cart to work with newer versions. they can, but they probably won't.

What are you saying? Gateway works just fine on 11.2 A9LH when setup as a Payload. I wouldn't recommend it to loon111 though based on what he said just about "accidentally updating" the system. If he uses Gateway as a payload and then "accidentally" updates the system it's a guaranteed brick unless it's setup on emuNAND ..

Thanks for the advice, dont want gateway anymore, just hassle, want to update it to best cfw, is it luma? Used to do all this years ago , 360,wii gamecube , xbox, ps2 etc but not been following this as much

Thanks an regards

A9LH with Luma CFW is best. There are other CFW's, but Luma is the most "noob-friendly". If you just follow 3ds.guide you will get a9lh+luma setup.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what I'm saying is that the firmware doesn't matter with gateway. it's the a9lh version that does. u'll get a black screen using its payload with anything higher than version 1. I experienced this myself.

cfwtesterplus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i want to get rid of al9h but all the files that used to open decrypt9WIP and files9 are gone and whenever i try to open decrypt9 using safehax it never works so could i get some more help please sorry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi