Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Emeraldman94 said:
10_0ARMY said:
I'm not too shabby myself at SSBB, but I don't like the online because of lag. Though I'll get my FC if u want to just play for fun.

yes please post your Fc there!!

Will I need a youtube account to post my FC on ur page?

My FC is 4511-4512-5223

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would rather you post it on which ever video the FC is for. The point of this really was to get the Official Nintendo Friend Code Trading Post started. YOu will need a youtube account. Almost everyone has one so I figured it should not be too much of an obstacle.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Emeraldman94 said:
I would rather you post it on which ever video the FC is for. The point of this really was to get the Official Nintendo Friend Code Trading Post started. YOu will need a youtube account. Almost everyone has one so I figured it should not be too much of an obstacle.

Well my FC is up in my previous post, wats urs? I don't feel like making a youtube account right now.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
I play brawl and my FC is 3867-4017-3778 (Teren) ill put it on that video too just to make you happy
yaywii.gif

i do have mk wii but i dont usually play with friendcodes i just play online so ill post that another time if i can be bothered

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to revive this tired, not so old thread.

I don't feel to comfortable giving out my FC to everyone on the internet, so if you're interested send me a PM and we can schedule a match.

(SSBB only)

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
_Chaz_ said:
I'd like to revive this tired, not so old thread.

I don't feel to comfortable giving out my FC to everyone on the internet, so if you're interested send me a PM and we can schedule a match.

(SSBB only)

What is the harm in anyone having your FC...you need to add them back before you can play anyway!

rongmario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terenigma said:
I play brawl and my FC is 3867-4017-3778 (Teren) ill put it on that video too just to make you happy
yaywii.gif

i do have mk wii but i dont usually play with friendcodes i just play online so ill post that another time if i can be bothered
I added u plz register me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: