Gaming Fresh Drive (maybe) One ANswer, not a dozen replies

blackacidevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ive looked over this site about 18 different posts about WbFS and getting wiiware going, or WBFS, and Fat32, looking at some guys guide which only ends in a debate because he hasnt beaten Super Mario Galaxy 2 or cant get New Super mario to work.

Some professionalism I need, and should I have looked this up on google. Yes I did, this is the #1 hit with a variety of solutions which end in bickering and whose dick is better than mine, and lastly Afterdawn, ends up a battle royale which doesnt help me either.

Im a tech guy, so this is all frustrating, cuz I want to hear the lingo, and not bout someones dingo.

Ive moved all my files already WBFS manager (extract iso ) onto (computer), all iso intact are there

I WANT TO

Run WBFS games (whetever on FAT32 w/ cfg usb loader) and play WIIWARE games via triforce

So just tell me the steps after that

Format it FAT32 all the way (I read about parting the files into two) or Im fine with WBFS part, and making a fat 32..

Just somoene with the experience, just answer this and not about 15 ppl who dont know what they're talking bout.

ISO's extrracted to computer and safe/stored

Current state of the usb HDD 640 gig total/ --- 400 gig formatted WBFS part, 240gig/ not parted
300gig used for WBFS part and files / 300/400 used

Using USB GX loader , no problems but I want my wiiware games on there (er my backups)

I want a technical answer I can go from there.

take care

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so you want to run triiforce off your WBFS/unallocated drive?

first off format that unallocated space to FAT32, and make it primary.

next you need a NAND dump on the root your USB device.
then install the WADS to the uncompressed NAND dump.

you can decompress a NAND.bin using showmiiwads and install the WADS to it as well.

blackacidevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh I didnt think i could keep my wbfs partition, I moved all WBFS to ISO extracts to my drive, i figured i had to format the whole drive,

Alright thanks, Ill try that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1