Homebrew WIP FreeShopNX

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol everyone thinking we will release this now is in denial
Who is "we" even? Who are you? New account, acting all big and bad... As far as we know, you are nobody and not even associated with this tool and even if you were, who cares? There's other people who are more than capable of programming something like that and it will happen eventually anyway.

Y0sh1

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Does this have a gui?

Can we not pull FreeShopNX.txt from a centralized location like we do for keys.txt ?

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
The one posting a guide should be the one that makes it. No someone that test it.
That doesn't make a lot of sense. For example the book series "For Dummies" are not written by the creators of the programs, or walkthrough guides for games are rarely even written by the game company (GameFAQs.com is filled with quality guides written by players)

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I checked the code and he added plenty of things, such as ticket/cert loading, a new way to parse the input text file... It's not just a rename
I get that, I was being facetious about the name change part. My annoyance is purely at the premature thread creation by someone unrelated to the project. It's been happening a lot ever since the new level system, users keep trying to gain views by creating threads that used to be upto the actual devs to decide when a project was ready.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto