Homebrew WIP FreeShopNX

S1L

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What a try hard, trying to get the rep for someone elses work. Just let the people MAKING it make the announcement instead.

Reactions: Pluupy

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using freeshop CDNSP, devmenu or SXOS is kinda a guaranteed ban anyways. Since NSP files began to be the new norm over XCI people have been getting banned left right and centre. User choice to make if they want to use this or not, you will most likley get banned using this. :)
Its only a guaranteed ban when folks use them online which is the main batch of bans especially from those new to the CFW scene. The whole point of NSP is to install and play them offline

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
Its only a guaranteed ban when folks use them online which is the main batch of bans especially from those new to the CFW scene. The whole point of NSP is to install and play them offline
You need to be online to use this, it downloads the games directly to the switch from the switch

Vlaslega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
@Kaideadheart Who even are you? You have just showed up after that SX PRO giveaway (which I did too but I digress) and yet you claim that you're a developer of this. And, well I haven't seen any commits from you, just from AnalogMan.

Reactions: UltiGC

ooLIAMoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Kaideadheart Who even are you? You have just showed up after that SX PRO giveaway (which I did too but I digress) and yet you claim that you're a developer of this. And, well I haven't seen any commits from you, just from AnalogMan.
AnalogMan is a developer in a discord server I'm admin in, same as Kaideadheart, and he's been working on FreeShopNX alongside him.

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A prime example of why I'm disgusted with the circle jerk in the ReiNX thread. No one stroking their ego there did any work. Just happen to be in a Discord server blowing smoke up someones ass to get first handouts. Wouldn't bother me as much if they didn't act like the nanny nanny boo boo type and just shut the fuck up about shit. Now we have this gem. A piece of work being released before it's ready, and everyone is gonna jump all over it. Just as classy ...

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to be online to use this, it downloads the games directly to the switch from the switch
Yup which is why I prefer to set sail on the Black Pearl on my PC for switch content. I know CDNSP is out there, but it doesn't work for me hopefully this or a simplified way will get a PC version soon similar to the WiiU USB Helper app

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A prime example of why I'm disgusted with the circle jerk in the ReiNX thread. No one stroking their ego there did any work. Just happen to be in a Discord server blowing smoke up someones ass to get first handouts. Wouldn't bother me as much if they didn't act like the nanny nanny boo boo type and just shut the fuck up about shit. Now we have this gem. A piece of work being released before it's ready, and everyone is gonna jump all over it. Just as classy ...
I can confirm you wrong there. Work is being done. ReiNX is doing great progress.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1