Homebrew Freeshop Useless after 11.4

Juansi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A friend and I have the arm9loader hax luma on 7.0.5 and wee update to 11.4 seems like the freeshop gets the error wrong title key in every game I already do everything that the community tell me to do and 0 success

D

Deleted User

You sead "wrong title key in every game"Hmm.So do the game titles still pop up in freeshop,but to where you can't download them when you touch the download button on the bottom screen,or they simply just don't show up at all?

Last edited by ,

Juansi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You sead "wrong title key in every game"Hmm.So do the game titles still pop up in freeshop,but to where you can't download them when you touch the download button on the bottom screen,or they simply just don't show up at all?
It appear when I download a game and the bar reach 99%

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why haven't you upgraded to B9S to use Luma 8+? From what I recall, from personal experience, sometimes a version of Luma has a bug that messes with the keys. Also be sure to check the settings to make sure you don't have the Developer settings enabled. Enabling Developer Unit settings causes the Production Keys, needed for running games, to be swapped out. This makes game downloading and playing not work.

D

Deleted User

Why haven't you upgraded to B9S to use Luma 8+? From what I recall, from personal experience, sometimes a version of Luma has a bug that messes with the keys. Also be sure to check the settings to make sure you don't have the Developer settings enabled. Enabling Developer Unit settings causes the Production Keys, needed for running games, to be swapped out. This makes game downloading and playing not work.
This is a old thread I think before b9s came out or around the time when it first came out.

Edit- nvm I see your reply was for @Zhongtiao1

Last edited by ,

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually why u guys are on a9lh ? You should yodate to b9s
And maybe you didn’t updated your titlekeys too

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend and I have the arm9loader hax luma on 7.0.5 and wee update to 11.4 seems like the freeshop gets the error wrong title key in every game I already do everything that the community tell me to do and 0 success
either freeshop is having issues or its somthing to do with you still using a9lh

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because I'm lazy. Also, I've never experienced a system crash on my A9LH 2DS with luma 7.0.5, so there is no real need to update. I don't need any of the Rosalina features.

airrunner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on 11.6 A9LH Luma 7.0.5 and no problems for me with Paul's freeshop fork
Wish i knew what was wrong on my end then. Every game shows wrong title keys. I have done everything you can think of to try and sort the issue. Fresh manual install, qr code keys, checked developer settings, upgraded to 11.6 and luma and fresh intall of bootstrap 9. Still doesnt work Checked the sd card for errors, all is fine, developer settings are off, even deleted the whole 3ds folder. But still every game says wrong title keys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y