Hacking Freeshop downloads not working

Ibz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can use fbi so I assume my friend has. Ok so I redownloaded shovel knight and started it but instead of saying the error it was stuck at the Nintendo 3ds thing and the animation with the red Line was looping. I think the reason for this was because I installed it in sysnand but for some reason I can't launch emunand. I went into the luma config and turned off autoboot to sysnand and saved, but when I check my nand it still says sys.
So I talked up my friend again and he said that he put a version spoofer on and the actual version is 9.2.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
the region of the game does not matter
also the term cryptofix refers to a game with the minimum fw limit removed and is not achieved through the eshop . . . however i think you meant repairing the software via eshop

@Ibz . . . this may sound silly/unrelated but run a downgrade checker and post the results
GitHub - svanheulen/downgrade_check: 3DS Homebrew to check ...

also you should post a screenshot of your sd card's root
No, that's not what cryptofix means, cryptofix just means decrypting a CIA using the seed key so that the seed is no longer needed.

Reactions: Halvorsen

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, that's not what cryptofix means, cryptofix just means decrypting a CIA using the seed key so that the seed is no longer needed.
and is the seed key not what the system looks to in order to start the game (unless im grossly incorrect) . . . . im 100% sure im oversimplifying but i did not see need for correction thanks for the clarification

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc