Homebrew Freeshop as an alternative to Sky3ds?

D

Deleted-379826

This is where a sky3ds comes in handy, if you can afford one. Any game with an announced primary exploit will be a download away. I saw a CN cart at a GameStop a few days ago, and the darn thing was like $29. For a used copy of one of the worst games ever.

There are a few misunderstandings in the posts above. First... The very first step after being able to run the homebrew launcher is to make a nand backup and save it to PC. With this backup, any mistake with any method can be fixed with a hard mod (not just the a9lh method). One of the many differences is that AFTER you have a9lh installed without bricking, it will be possible to fix a future brick without a hard mod (as long as you don't mess up firm0/firm1).

Homebrew: Anything that isn't official; coded at home with devkitArm. Every CFW is still homebrew in and of itself.

The cheapest option for you, if you don't know anybody with a hacked 3ds, is to spend ~$25 on a power saves to get your OOT3d ready for the exploit. Unless you find a Freakyforms Deluxe cart for cheaper. I've never seen Cubic Ninja cheaper since about a week after Ninjhax came out, and I've never seen Freakyforms Deluxe cart at all.
I got cubic ninja last summer for 20 CAD and in US that's probably like 10 maybe

and also I agree with above

ZAINheroOFtime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Alright thanks for everything guys. Ill try out the oot3dhax by powersaves. Ill be sure to contact you guys again if I stumble across any problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: After my shower +1