Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is from the mini Nintendo Direct. These levels are from SMB1 & 3 and are temporarily free between now and 31st Jan 2013, after that you would need to pay.

Skip to 3:50 to see the classic levels.

Very pleased with what Nintendo are doing in terms of DLC with this game and offering them for free is great!

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
An electronics chain closed down here and sold stuff for half the price including new games, got a great deal and bought it. The nice thing about this is that the game's price used is more than what I paid for here. :yay:
Now with some new content I'd say I'm lucky that I haven't sold it yet.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's pretty cool. At least it's free at one point. More DLC should at least be free at certain points. Like at beginning or/and when the dlc is really old.

I prefer it to be free altogether tho. :P

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I guess they are adding those levels right now, can't access eshop.

But very nice to get some free extra levels.
Just an FYI, you don't download the NSMB2 level packs through the eShop, but through the game itself.

I grabbed these DLC levels and they were actually a lot of fun, all sorts of nostalgic surprises are tucked away and it's pretty easy to reach 30k coins.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was excited til I hard three horrible words, coin rush mode. Fuck coin rush mode. i will never buy a coin rush pack. Why can't they add new level packs for story mode? I'm guessing they knew no body smart would spend a dime on this either and that's why it is free.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: @xdquerty im 16