Free food from The ESO Food Truck at Comicon

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Believe it or not, this is not a joke.
:arrow: https://apps.facebook.com/esofoodtruck/

All I know about this is what's in the email I got, which is here:
TESO_Eblast_071113.jpg
So seriously, what does grilled cheese (the name of the email was "The Elder Scrolls Online Serves Up Free Grilled Cheese at San Diego Comic-con") have anything to do with The Elder Scrolls Online, or Elder Scrolls entirely? I don't remember seeing grilled cheese sandwiches in any Elder Scroll game :unsure:

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know last year they came with a food truck bearing medieval food to my college (or maybe that was just a rumor)

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Believe it or not, this is not a joke.
:arrow: https://apps.facebook.com/esofoodtruck/

All I know about this is what's in the email I got, which is here:
TESO_Eblast_071113.jpg
So seriously, what does grilled cheese (the name of the email was "The Elder Scrolls Online Serves Up Free Grilled Cheese at San Diego Comic-con") have anything to do with The Elder Scrolls Online, or Elder Scrolls entirely? I don't remember seeing grilled cheese sandwiches in any Elder Scroll game :unsure:
Elder Scrolls? Awesome. Free food? Awesome. Grilled cheese? Awesome. Don't look a gift Shadowmere in the mouth.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

To be fair, I can't see many people lining up for "Grilled Elder-Cheese Sandwiches", free or not.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Well they had to do something with all that cheese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.