Free Art Program like Photoshop w/o install?

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah im looking for an art program similar to Photoshop that's free and doesnt require install/ No installation because my brother disabled me from installing stuff on the computer >__>

I know it's a long shot but I guess it's worth a shot

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If it's a Windows XP, I assume you're just using a Admin account (but not full admin) I also assume he hasn't password locked Safe Mode. Just hold F8 while start up and boot in safe mode. Then just edit your account type to full admin in the CP.

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If it's a Windows XP, I assume you're just using a Admin account (but not full admin) I also assume he hasn't password locked Safe Mode. Just hold F8 while start up and boot in safe mode. Then just edit your account type to full admin in the CP.

I tried that but my keyboard locks up when choosing the different modes >__>

And i'll look at that boot up CD thing =)

GrayFox Cap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

I tried that but my keyboard locks up when choosing the different modes >__>

And i'll look at that boot up CD thing =)

Keyboard locks up? Sounds like you are using a USB keyboard. You might be able to turn on USB (something or other... maybe Legacy?) in your BIOS. Then, after the F8, you should be able to move around in the options...

...that, or plug in the ol'PS/2 (not playstation 2) keyboard
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh