Homebrew Freakyhax - Primary 3DS exploit made by Plutoo

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
accidents happen.

also if primary exploits don't require a game or other stuff needed to aquire right?
secondary ones are like oothax and ninjahax and such require a game conjunction to work?
Nope not exactly, ninjhax is a primary exploit as you only need the game itself to use it, oot is secondary as you cannot use oothax without some way to inject the save i.e powersaves or a 3ds already running homebrew

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember someone mentioning an eShop game where you could make custom levels with QR codes a few months back

idr what it's called, but there's that probability

EDIT; Can't find the thread. If anyone wants to pick up my torch, I stopped looking at page 80 here

Last edited by Ricken,

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember someone mentioning an eShop game where you could make custom levels with QR codes a few months back

idr what it's called, but there's that probability

EDIT; Can't find the thread. If anyone wants to pick up my torch, I stopped looking at page 80 here
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pazuru-entrypoint.424738/

I also checked and not exploitable, QR code expects static size and the data is just memcpy'd into the save. Nothing interesting, just a giant array, although the levels are also pretty basic.

einhuman197

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
no, but he's gonna Buy the game inspite of having CFW
(I have CFW, and I buy only Pokémon Games)
Well, I need a exploit game on cartridge, that's why I need it. When I downgrade a friend's 3ds, then I have a problem, you know? And that's why I need this game.

Gesendet von meinem LG G5 mit Tapatalk

DavidKang

Trophies
XP
Country
Bah. I bet it's a game you have to buy. If it's on eshop, they are going to remove it and update it and it will be like Ironfall again.

*YAWN* Sky3ds is always handy even if you have a9lh, gw or whatever. Can't believe how much I've said that.

Edit: I wonder if the game released in CHN/TWN/KOR regions. They've got no exploit to run homebrew. Well, primary exploit to be precise.

Last edited by DavidKang,

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
About this new exploit. I was have my Reinand 3DS close in standbay mode, and after re open he says me for a new update. I check my settings becouse i was sure im was on 11.0.0-33E. And as i was the console have already the 11.0...so another new update incoming?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About this new exploit. I was have my Reinand 3DS close in standbay mode, and after re open he says me for a new update. I check my settings becouse i was sure im was on 11.0.0-33E. And as i was the console have already the 11.0...so another new update incoming?
Did you update to 11.0 while on ReiNAND 4.0? As far as I can recall, ReiNAND 4.0 didn't actually fully update to 11.0. This should be fixed in 4.1 ReiNAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat