Homebrew Freakyhax - Primary 3DS exploit made by Plutoo

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
If this won't pair up with a new memchunkhax version somewhere in the future we are pretty much in the same place we were. We are flooding with entrypoints, sort of.

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as this pairs up with a new memchunkhax version we are pretty much in the same place we were. We are flooding with entrypoints, sort of.
Wasn't Memchunkhax/svchax patched though? Not saying it's impossible to find another exploit, just unlucky.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Huh, never knew.

Yup, looking bad. We are not in a hurry to bypass that, honestly. If it really can be bypassed, I would wait some versions (maybe for holidays?) as a patch delivered correctly can be quite dangerous now (see how 11.0 turned up to be!).

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If this won't pair up with a new memchunkhax version somewhere in the future we are pretty much in the same place we were. We are flooding with entrypoints, sort of.
In case you haven't noticed, not everyone cares about or wants CFW; some people are perfectly content with userland homebrew.

Regardless of what you may get out of it, a primary exploit on 11.0 is a good thing.

Igknotus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case you haven't noticed, not everyone cares about or wants CFW; some people are perfectly content with userland homebrew.

Regardless of what you may get out of it, a primary exploit on 11.0 is a good thing.
Do I need to get CFW to get access to the freeshop app.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
if you buy a cartridge you have the right to play it
*bzzzt* Wrong. Every game released comes with a EULA every consumer must adhere to. I've said this before in other threads; just because you paid for it doesn't mean you have the right to do whatever you want with it or even play it without abiding to the company's set license agreement. If they require an update for the game to play it, you are technically legally obligated to update it to play it as per the company's set agreement.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This won't happen. They can't force users to use the eShop, and if you buy a cartridge you have the right to play it (this is why they bundle firmware updates in cartridges). This has been covered in previous comments.
Why would that matter though? For it to tell you that you need to update you would have had to update your System Menu to whatever the latest version would be at that time. If you can update your 3DS, then you have internet access, and then you would be able to download the required update from the eShop.

I honestly believe it's not very likely that they'll do this; I believe that they'll just release an update as usual and it will be required to access online functions. That being said, if Nintendo/Game Freak choose to do this, they would be well within their rights to do so.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are flooding with entrypoints, sort of.
UilVbHO.png
TFW the only three working 11.0 secondaries are all released by the same group. Not exactly flooded with entrypoints quite yet.

Zan'

2F88744FEED717856386400A44BBA4B9CA62E76A32C715D4F
Trophies
XP
Country
UilVbHO.png
TFW the only three working 11.0 secondaries are all released by the same group. Not exactly flooded with entrypoints quite yet.
2 of them not being really useful however since you need a primary entrypoint to get the secondary running and they are not transferable to be used on a dofferent device.
And by now I don't think anyone really has the need of a secondary like that.
People want primaries or secondaries that are transferable.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
2 of them not being really useful however since you need a primary entrypoint to get the secondary running and they are not transferable to be used on a dofferent device.
And by now I don't think anyone really has the need of a secondary like that.
I find (v*)hax to be pretty useful, actually. Far more convenient (and cheap) than SMChax.
I'm sure other people on 11.0 find it useful as well.

People want primaries or secondaries that are transferable.
Well, just wait until this exploit (and ORAShax) is released then.

Zan'

2F88744FEED717856386400A44BBA4B9CA62E76A32C715D4F
Trophies
XP
Country
I find (v*)hax to be pretty useful, actually. Far more convenient (and cheap) than SMChax.
I'm sure other people on 11.0 find it useful as well.

Well, just wait until this exploit (and ORAShax) is released then.
Oh I personally don't need any entrypoint. I'm set. A9LH and HBL cia. Just working enhancing it even more.

But V* and humble wont help you get *hax if you dont have anything.
Unlike a primary or a cartridge secondary.

Last edited by Zan',

ChampionLeake

NTR/TWL Exploiter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be stretchmo to enter homebrew. It's a free-to-start application that allows qr codes. But, you need to buy a a season pass to access the qr code features

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte