Homebrew Freakyhax - Primary 3DS exploit made by Plutoo

Igknotus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The countdown keeps rising the hype...
People asking if it's animal crossing and smea replying that it's not pokemon several times...
At this point I don't know if it is not really a pokemon game, or if he is evading the question because it is really an animal crossing exploit
Are we download it through eshop or is it an qr scan to get it?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Improvements to system stability and user interfacee" - nintendo

God i hate that quote, why not do something useful like make new features, clean up problems (That can be explained) and give a real release that people would actuall be happy to have? As many updates as i get, i am still having problems! My browser on Wii u sometimes freezes when closing it, and after prolonged use, videos don't play right, and system menu is still slow, and i want game pad support for WII MODE.

They should be focused on improving is usability and cater to wide variety of auiance for wanting to buy more consoles, than doing cryptic stuff that is scared of damaging reputation, Homebrew is actually helping your business for selling more consoles, even though it could potentially lead to piracy, is still true that not everyone commits to it or interested in it, and will buy games to support developers if they wanna see more games in future.

That's why game genie existed in the 1990's, it made games more fun and interesting that sega accepted game genie for their console unlike nintendo who rejected it cause it was considered bad for business.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
D

Deleted User

Arm9 requires you to be on 9.2 or lower. Downgrade via software only is 10.7 or lower.
11.0 downgrade possible only via hardmod, which will probably be patched eventually as well.
Obviously, Arm9 does not only exist on 9.2. I strongly believe that if we had given our developers some more time instead of saying "Gimme piracy now!" they could have spent more time developing an arm9 exploit.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Obviously, Arm9 does not only exist on 9.2. I strongly believe that if we had given our developers some more time instead of saying "Gimme piracy now!" they could have spent more time developing an arm9 exploit.

Hey, an exploit it's not something one develops.

It's more like smart gold digging with a twist. Usually doesnt matter how stressful the users are as most devs wont linger here.

Dont worry about the exploits. Just be aware things can (and should) remain secret if they are not ready to use or is not the right time to get them out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock