zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I video would be nice, just saying.
Of plutooHax? I don't think that's a good idea because it would reveal the exploit game and maybe get it pulled before release.
The fact that he's releasing on a friday hints that at least an eshop version of the game is available. Fridays are desired by hackers because Nintendo doesn't work weekends and theoretically that means the eshop exploit game download window will be longer.

Last edited by zoogie,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Of plutooHax? I don't think that's a good idea because it would reveal the exploit game and maybe get it pulled before release.
The fact that he's releasing on a friday hints that at least an eshop version of the game is available. Fridays are desired by hackers because Nintendo doesn't work weekends and theoretically that means the eshop exploit game download window will be longer.
Fair enough. I will watch this exploit as well.

Reactions: zoogie

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
A primary exploit confirmed working on 11.0 he said? Opening up the possibilities for people just discovering A9LH then isn't it? From the little I've learnt over the past month or so the 3DS is swiss cheese when it comes to security, I can't imagine this being the last entry point ever considering how many have been found in the last few years. Seems like A Good Thing.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A primary exploit confirmed working on 11.0 he said? Opening up the possibilities for people just discovering A9LH then isn't it? From the little I've learnt over the past month or so the 3DS is swiss cheese when it comes to security, I can't imagine this being the last entry point ever considering how many have been found in the last few years. Seems like A Good Thing.
Very good, especially in the terms of Standalones
iirc, the only standalones have been CN, Browserhax, and Smashax, so getting another is epic

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A primary exploit confirmed working on 11.0 he said? Opening up the possibilities for people just discovering A9LH then isn't it?

A primary exploit on 11.0 will not allow people to install a9lh. You have to downgrade for that and downgrading is patched on 11.0.

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A primary exploit on 11.0 will not allow people to install a9lh. You have to downgrade for that and downgrading is patched on 11.0.
That is true, however I may have something up my sleeve that does just that. ;)
Problem is, its a secondary exploit that requires at least one other 3DS with access to CFW.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem is, its a secondary exploit that requires at least one other 3DS with access to CFW.
I have one 3ds xl with the cake thingy installed. and one that is on 11.0.0-33 offical. could that potentally work with what your saying?

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have one 3ds xl with the cake thingy installed. and one that is on 11.0.0-33 official. could that potentally work with what your saying?
If what I'm researching is correct, then yes, it should be fine. All it requires is a second 3DS with the ability to install and run CIA files. The end result being your 11.0 3DS having a firmware downgrader CIA which runs with ARM9 privileges with signature checks bypassed. There will hopefully be a release by the end of next month. I honestly don't know when or if this will be done.

Reactions: Temarile

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If what I'm researching is correct, then yes, it should be fine. All it requires is a second 3DS with the ability to install and run CIA files. The end result being your 11.0 3DS having a firmware downgrader CIA which runs with ARM9 privileges with signature checks bypassed. There will hopefully be a release by the end of next month. I honestly don't know when or if this will be done.

I'm not honestly worried when it will be done, since i already have one with the cake firmware, if it gets done, then is good, whenever it is. I do have a rather interesting question, you think it will require injecting the health and safety tool again?

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES! I cannot wait! 10.7! HERE WE GO!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

GALLADE! We haven't talked in FOREVER

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not honestly worried when it will be done, since i already have one with the cake firmware, if it gets done, then is good, whenever it is. I do have a rather interesting question, you think it will require injecting the health and safety tool again?
Maybe. I don't think so though.

YES! I cannot wait! 10.7! HERE WE GO!

GALLADE! We haven't talked in FOREVER
Just saying though, the exploit my team is working on requires being on the latest FW for reasons I cannot discuss right now. Just don't update yet. We still haven't confirmed that this work.

Rasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm confused. My n3DS xl is running 10.7. If this hax uses a game/app that needs to be downloaded from the eshop, then I'll need to update to 11.0 and risk ability to downgrade in order to use this exploit? (Assuming I don't have access to any other entry point)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country

Not a problem if...

As I have an A9LH O3DSXL it opens up the possibility I can use this to downgrade friend's consoles etc so they can have A9LH too. My console isn't going anywhere... :-D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Veho @AncientBoi's favorite +1