Homebrew Freakyhax - Primary 3DS exploit made by Plutoo

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it the part with the tiny little white bar you have to tap to the right?:unsure:
Strangely, no. When I scan the QR code it gives me a yellow screen and then after that it takes me to a black screen telling me to turn off my 3DS.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The bar is for SLIDERHAX, on OLD 3DS.
He is on NEW 3DS :|
dummy
I didn't realize that was only for O3DS. Well that's a relief. I hated that slider with a passion. XD

Reactions: angelus kun

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could be some bad files on the sd card, maybbe redownload and try again with fresh files.
Well, I did put an updated boot.3dsx on my SD card today, replacing the old one that's on there. So far I have the 3ds folder and updates on the root of my SD card, along with the boot.3dsx file.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I did put an updated boot.3dsx on my SD card today, replacing the old one that's on there. So far I have the 3ds folder and updates on the root of my SD card, along with the boot.3dsx file.

So in the guide it says copy starter kit to sd card, then set the system clock to January 1, 2000 at 00:00 (12 AM)
Go to web browser, reset settings.... then scan qr code. did you remember that part as well?

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in the guide it says copy starter kit to sd card, then set the system clock to January 1, 2000 at 00:00 (12 AM)
Go to web browser, reset settings.... then scan qr code. did you remember that part as well?
Yep, did all of that. I can now use the browser with no problem. I did delete some files off of my SD card that were on the 3ds folder though. All I have is Plaisysupdater, Safesysupdater (to check to make sure the files I have are correct even though I got the USA pack from the guide), and menuhax manager.

Well perhaps try formatting the sd card, or try another one, it could work. It should be in fat/fat32 format.:unsure:
I formatted my SD card yesterday since I got it from the store, and I formatted my N3DS too. I think I'm going to try and download the payloads manually and see if that works.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, did all of that. I can now use the browser with no problem. I did delete some files off of my SD card that were on the 3ds folder though. All I have is Plaisysupdater, Safesysupdater (to check to make sure the files I have are correct even though I got the USA pack from the guide), and menuhax manager.

So when does the issue take place? after scanning the qr code?:unsure:

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't cubic ninja the only game using qr codees?

I wonder if someone can make a AR Card to run homebrew or amiibo modification, or even a basic NFC program for android or iso to do some homebrew.

it really is amazing how loading web pages can inject data into system to allow homebrew, God bless loadiine.ovh :yay:

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Isn't cubic ninja the only game using qr codees?
Nope!
I wonder if someone can make a AR Card to run homebrew or amiibo modification, or even a basic NFC program for android or
It just doesn't work like that. You need to find how can you cause a buffer overflow, then do some ROP (or something). (AFAIK)

Also, gotta sell my CN real quick!

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pushmo, Pullblox, Freakyforms, Pyramids, Animal Crossing, Pocket Card Jockey.

Might have missed some.

Oh, i wouldn't know, i don't have those games, I dunno what the qr scanners for with them anyway. Only use for the qr scanner i have seen was for website urls and eshop game purchase. Though is funny how the AR Card function goes un used by nintendo, specially since it comes with every new system you buy and the mass produced colletion for kid icarus uprising game :blink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1