Homebrew Four Swords, A o3DS (11.0) with Menuhax, What can be done with these.

InTheBeef

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As stated, I have Four Swords, an o3DS on 11.0 & Menuhax, what am I able to do?
I heard a lot about yellows8 doing something with DSi Ware & Fourswordhax, but am unsure if I can actually use these. I looked at ctr-httpwn to get into the eShop for SteelHax b4 it's taken down but people are saying Menuhax alone won't cut it & I ofc can't use browser.

So I was just wondering if anyone is up to giving a newbie a quick run-down.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
We can't do nothing yet, we need to wait for an ARM11 exploit (i.e.: Slowhax) just to be able to inject a hacked savegame without the need of another hacked 3DS and be able to DSidowngrade with only a OFW 3DS

Reactions: Arubaro

InTheBeef

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We can't do nothing yet, we need to wait for an ARM11 exploit (i.e.: Slowhax) just to be able to inject a hacked savegame without the need of another hacked 3DS and be able to DSidowngrade with only a OFW 3DS
And Menuhax + 4Swords would be sufficient once we get DSIidownrade with only a OFW 3DS?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
And Menuhax + 4Swords would be sufficient once we get DSIidownrade with only a OFW 3DS?
Yes, as long as you manage to get to the homebrew launcher, but if i were you i would get another entrypoint (like basehax, ninjhax, freakyhax or oot3dhax) just to be safe

InTheBeef

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, as long as you manage to get to the homebrew launcher, but if i were you i would get another entrypoint (like basehax, ninjhax, freakyhax or oot3dhax) just to be safe
Unfortunately I have very little in the way of 3DS Games & Cash to spend on them, Pokemon Rumble somewhere, Asphalt, the amazing god damn spiderman, battleship (kill me) & some animal crossing. There any other free entry points right now? & I also wonder, do DS games have any use these days?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Unfortunately I have very little in the way of 3DS Games & Cash to spend on them, Pokemon Rumble somewhere, Asphalt, the amazing god damn spiderman, battleship (kill me) & some animal crossing. There any other free entry points right now? & I also wonder, do DS games have any use these days?

Only one that comes to mind is steelhax (game is Steel Diver Sub Wars, available on eshop for free)

And idk about DS games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.