Hardware Found this cheap chinese PXP3 Slimstation

DextroseShop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok so i found this cheap chinese PXP3 Slimstation on Wish for 25 dollars (with shipping)
*you can also get on alibaba but must buy 10 or more
so i bought it and it hasnt come yet but....
ive heard that it just plays dumped roms.
does anyone know the pyschial insides? like how do the chinese make thos knock off consoles. What do they run?

will post when it comes

Dextrose Shop

For all of your retro gaming needs
I sell lots of things email me to order things
FLASH CARTS - OLD GAMES - CONSOLES - CHEAP CHINESE SHIT

ImmortalGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok so i found this cheap chinese PXP3 Slimstation on Wish for 25 dollars (with shipping)
*you can also get on alibaba but must buy 10 or more
so i bought it and it hasnt come yet but....
ive heard that it just plays dumped roms.
does anyone know the pyschial insides? like how do the chinese make thos knock off consoles. What do they run?

will post when it comes

Dextrose Shop

For all of your retro gaming needs
I sell lots of things email me to order things
FLASH CARTS - OLD GAMES - CONSOLES - CHEAP CHINESE SHIT

Why buy a fake one that only plays old school games when a PSP can do that as wel and has a better screen, built quality and better... well everything.
there are a ton of these knock off consoles that all do the same, play pirated roms of which they usually change the name.

but why? because they're cheaper? cause thats not true. i own a PSP 3000 and i just liked the look of the 1000 model so i bought a used one with 6 UMD games and a ton of sony accessories for €20. and its in top condition.

MeteoXavier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think they're marketed to be a PSP knockoff, they seem to be marketed to be a retro game system with a knockoff PSP look to it. The point being to play ROMs right off the bat instead of having to hack and put CFW on a PSP.

Reactions: yuyuyup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)