geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I've found recently on the ground was my aunt during the New Year's Eve party.
blink.gif

But last year, I found a lonely iPod Touch on a public bus. Whoever the owner of "Philly Vanilly's iPod" was, he had terrible taste in music.

Potticus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
The only thing I've found recently on the ground was my aunt during the New Year's Eve party.
blink.gif

But last year, I found a lonely iPod Touch on a public bus. Whoever the owner of "Philly Vanilly's iPod" was, he had terrible taste in music.

I don't remember the name of the one I found.
But they had a shitty taste in music.

It was like hardcore rap.
With titles that didn't even make sense.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Potticus said:
geoflcl said:
blink.gif

I don't remember the name of the one I found.
But they had a shitty taste in music.

It was like hardcore rap.
With titles that didn't even make sense.

Same. Retards Attempting Poetry, in its purest form.

dustinYo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Around this time last year, before my high school graduation, I went out shopping for some new clothes to wear to my afterparty. My friend and I were walking up the stairs at Urban Outfitter. He was in front of me, and as I usually do, I was staring at the stairs as I walked. Then, when we got to the top, I spotted something on the ground, that he just walked over. I picked it up, unfolded it, and found it to be five $20 bills. So, I got a whole new attire for nearly free. It was an epic day for me.

rayben

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill never forget this. A few years back, my stepdad and I were picking up cans to recycle around the local ballpark. I saw a can in a trashcan so I looked inside, and there was grocery bag full of sex toys. Dildoes, buttplugs, you name it. Without touching them I sat the bag on the ground, grabbed the can and left. The next day I was there with some friends, and someone had scattered them all around the ballpark. On the ground, in the bleachers, even in the dugouts.

I miss childhood
frown.gif

Yukito

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I remember finding two £10 notes years ago
more reecntly, I found a girl's bag, I searched inside for ID, but all I could find was pens, pencils...and a black DS Lite with Pokemon Pearl
yaynds.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Working in a restaurant, I found once $20 on the floor, next to a pretty girl.
I picked it up, and I said to her " excuse me , I think you dropped something ".
She looked at at friend, perplexed, then at me, still unsure, then she took the 20 bucks and said " OK ".
I kind of felt stupid, don't know why.
You know what ? A week after I found $100 on the floor, next to a rich guy ( probably money he was getting ready for his hand shake with the metre'd , which was a big asshole anyway ), so I faked I was cleaning up something, I ducked and I picked the $100 and stacked it in my pocket.
I few weeks later I found yet another $100, and I did the same thing.
Too bad after a little more of a year I quit that job, I guess the pressure got to me, but I surely didn't feel stupid again.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
I found a car on the street once, it was locked.
mellow.gif

But that didn't stop me from taking it!

No, In all seriousness I found a Mario Kart SNES cartridge when I was a kid.
It was a rainy day and I was on my way home from a friend and found it lying in the grass, I took it and had it drying a few days before playing.
I remember being very happy, I was about 11 back then.
Great game!

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm not so lucky...

A few months ago I was going to put some garbage into a dumpster, and so I opened said dumpster, and it was completely empty, except for a Wii box and a Wii Fit balance board box!

...too bad the boxes were empty...

Anyways, a few days ago, I found $2 which I then spent on chocolate.

Last year I found a fully working Pilotwings 64 N64 cart. I was never good at that game...

...and that's about it.
I've found other stuff before, but it's usually only a few cents of cash... ...nothing awesome like you guys...

@Eerpow:
I agree. It IS a good game. You've made me want to play it now...
*damysteryman loads up Super Mario Kart (Wii VC channel)*

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
The only thing I've found recently is a pack of fags.
Well, I didn't find it, these two guys on the bus got off at their stop and there was a pack on unopened fags on one of the guys seat. The only people on the bus was some granny's at the front so I picked it up

cool.gif
Lucky, because I was going to buy some after I got off.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I did. I found $160 dollars in the wallet where someone drop it before enter the bus. I check the id and everything so I can return all of it to someone but unfortunately no id in it.. just $160 and a piece of junks like a card or something but not relate to someone's id at all. So I spend this money on my credit card bill instead.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I found a Nokia N75 once in a bus station. Unfortunatly, the owner rang the phone and i was stupid enough to take the call. Returned it the same day. Was such a nice phone:(
And sometimes I find 1-2 euros on the street or at party's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o