Gaming Fortune Street Hype Thread

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found one japan use online but then i got an error code 91010 and does anyone else notice you can only use you mii from the get go?

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so I think my issue might have been my modchip was blocking the wi-fi because I couldn't access the friends list, but then I went into my chips firmware and deleted it and could get in next time. Still haven't found a game so it might be a coincidence.

edit: lets try a friends code game. My code is 0905-6342-0733

ill check here for codes so I can confirm it on my end then we can set up a lounge.

Maybe the servers are still buggy or something... or nobody really cares about this gem of a game. I've got no wi-fi on my Wii, otherwise I'd play with you..

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so I think my issue might have been my modchip was blocking the wi-fi because I couldn't access the friends list, but then I went into my chips firmware and deleted it and could get in next time. Still haven't found a game so it might be a coincidence.

edit: lets try a friends code game. My code is 0905-6342-0733

ill check here for codes so I can confirm it on my end then we can set up a lounge.

Maybe the servers are still buggy or something... or nobody really cares about this gem of a game. I've got no wi-fi on my Wii, otherwise I'd play with you..

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did you play the Tutorial?

It's more complex then Monopoly, but still simple enough.. :) You can even chose to play the simple mode without stocks & districts (takes a lot of the fun out of the game imo, but speeds things up a little) - anyways, basic rules are you go around the board, collect the suit symbols, buy vacant shops and go back to the bank, for collecting all four symbols you get a level up & money. Buying more shops in a disctrict will up their value, which in return ups the price of the stocks. It's best to buy stocks for as many districts as possible as early as possible. Best would be buying stocks for a district you've got more than one shop in as early as you can, then level the shops and try to buy(out) the other shops from that district as well to dominate it.

The AI is killing me... again. I remember how Tidus' AI was insanely mean in Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Special for the PS2 when I was trying to unlock the other game mode (which I never was able to in the end.. XD) ...I didn't like Tidus as a character before anyways, but ever since that game I have this burning rage for him... XDD

Anyway, as frustrating as the game is at times.... it's still totally addicting and fun!

Schezo92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The cpu just pulled the most fucking bullshit move ever, he froze the game when i tried to buy my shop back by hiking the price up too much.
The game is fun, but the cpu is such a cheating bastard sometimes. Like I can have most of the shops on the board yet they would almost NEVER land on them, yeah, cpu is always such a cheating bastard in board games.

Reactions: 1 person

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AI is a cheating bastard. Won the map without ever having any territory EVER. Sorry about the lousy quality, first line is number of purchases.You can see its 0 for the first place AI.

HNI_0003.jpg

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah this game is meh to me now not worth 50 bucks. i mean you can only use your mii in one player mode only. it should of been use whoever the hell you want to use.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Just started playing this.

Does it matter which board you choose in terms of difficulty level ? I see the CPU opponents change per board and am guessing that as the board layout changes then it becomes more/less difficult to get all 4 suites and back to the bank quickly but does the AI of the CPU players improve with the later boards ?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't know there were one for Wii.
I never played any of the itadaki, but I like one of the music which I thought it was from a cool RPG game from Enix, back on Snes time.

Too bad I don't like a lot board games :(
But I'm glad that they finally decided to release one outside japan. It took them a lot of time (20 years!).

zionfarm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any help with this game going from a wbfs to iso on a Mac.
Tried WiiJManager and burnt it twice and keep getting a code dump screen when the game is loaded up?
Appreciate you guys help with this in advance.

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to save a game in progress? I did not see any way to do this. It only gives me an option to abandon the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Morning