Fortnite Nintendo Switch bundle hits shelves on October 5th

fortnite.jpeg

The increasingly popular Fortnite is getting its own Nintendo Switch bundle. The bundle comes with the Switch console, Fortnite, in-game items, and 1000 V-Bucks, the in-game currency. The PS4 Fortnite bundle, in comparison, gives you one in-game item and 500 V-Bucks.

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Clearly a box that screams "We toke our time with the box design and made it with all of the love we have for the game" :mellow:
Is that the winner of a local school Fortnite-NX-Bundle-Photoshop competition?

Reactions: Subtle Demise

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Make a better one.
Do I look like a box designer working for a multi-national game company to you? Idk if I could write a better book then Twilight, but I would never release such a book to the public and even if I may can't write a better novel it's totaly fine that I call it out as the terrible novel it is.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I look like a box designer working for a multi-national game company to you? Idk if I could write a better book then Twilight, but I would never release such a book to the public and even if I may can't write a better novel it's totaly fine that I call it out as the terrible novel it is.
Yep, you don't need to be a chef to know something tastes bad.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This would have been cool if the system was themed, came with a pro controller, or.... Something. Anything else, really. I mean I guess it's cool if you want the plain Switch and play Fortnite? It's the same cost at the normal Switch, right?

Though I'd probably still get a normal Switch over this one, because I keep the packaging...

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Make a better one.

You don't have to be able to make something better in order to be able to know that it sucks.

And I know a good amount of people that actually could (including myself), but I would restrain from doing that with anything Fortnite-related, especially when I wouldn't even be paid for that kind of work, because some wisecrack just wanted me to trying desperately to invalidate my criticism.

B2t now. It's sad that this bundle even exists. 3DS bundles with pre-installed digital games were already bad, but now it's only some currency and items for a game that's free to begin with. And apart from an uninspired box you get nothing that could later on remind you of what you wasted your money on here. Not even a customized dock or tablet like with Let's Go or Smash.

Last edited by Axido,
Reactions: Coolsonickirby

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps