Hacking Format psp go on 6.61cfw

levi456

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everybody. What I'm about to type is kinda long but if anyone could help me I'd be very grateful :)

I got my psp go a few months ago and immediately installed 6.60cfw on it. It worked great for about 3 months, then one day I connected my psp go to my pc and it said that 'your device is not formatted properly do you want to correct it?' I clicked yes so it would stop bothering me. Then mid way through transferring a game from my pc to the psp the transfer stopped and my pc said t'he device had been disconnected'. I then disconnected the psp then reconnected it to my pc. The files could be read as per usual but I couldn't transfer files to my psp anymore.

I disconnected it then tried to format the system storage. However when I tried that I got an error 802E100A and it said 'formatting failed'. I then tried updating it to 6.61 ofw but I still couldn't format it, I got the same error. So I then bought a m2 memory card and installed 6.61cfw but it doesn't wanna run games from the memory card. It's trying to run them from the system storage which is corrupted.

Does anyone know how to flash the psp go so I can format the system storage? Or if not how I can run games off the memory card? I haven't found an answer to my problem anywhere so hope you guys can help :)

levi456

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. The internal storage is still corrupt. I've read that the best thing to do is take it back to Sony to replace. But since they don't make psp go anymore, I'm just accepting that internal storage will remain corrupt.

However I was able to get the games running from the memory card. I installed cfw to the memory card the same way that you'd install onto internal storage. I ran the cfw from memory card and Now my games run
I've the same problem! How did you solved it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can