snipah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hi!

Brief question: I forgot to save my NCSD_header_n3ds.bin during performing Plailect's great tutorial for the a9lh-installtion with CFW. Installation went fine and new3DS is working flawlessly. Do I have a problem now? Any way to retrieve this file?

Another question: Which and-backups should I keep after finishing? sysnand.bin is obvious, as this is the stock NAND-backup on V9.0.2 after downgrade. sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin makes sense to keep, too. What about the rest?

I have the following NAND-backups:

emuNAND_formatted.bin
sysNAND.bin
emuNAND_original.bin
sysNAND_original.bin
sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

Brief question: I forgot to save my NCSD_header_n3ds.bin during performing Plailect's great tutorial for the a9lh-installtion with CFW. Installation went fine and new3DS is working flawlessly. Do I have a problem now? Any way to retrieve this file?

Another question: Which and-backups should I keep after finishing? sysnand.bin is obvious, as this is the stock NAND-backup on V9.0.2 after downgrade. sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin makes sense to keep, too. What about the rest?

I have the following NAND-backups:

emuNAND_formatted.bin
sysNAND.bin
emuNAND_original.bin
sysNAND_original.bin
sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin
If I remember those are simply emergency files in case you needed to rebuild a working NAND image if you had none for whatever reason. So you should be fine seeing as you have valid NAND backups.

Also you can get rid of emuNAND_formatted.bin and emuNAND_original.bin

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

ChaoticGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry about that file, if everything went good and you have no problem then the file is not really important that much.
That file is mostly used in case you bricked it.

snipah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Scanned through your link and understood that I'm fine as long as I have working NAND-Backups - which I have. Worst case would be to go back to stock Firmware 9.2.0.20 and then go through Playlet's tutorial again. Correct?

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scanned through your link and understood that I'm fine as long as I have working NAND-Backups - which I have. Worst case would be to go back to stock Firmware 9.2.0.20 and then go through Playlet's tutorial again. Correct?
Very much correct

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la