Sukodin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I was successfully able to install the homebrew channel and am able to play backups, and my internet channel works, however I had the Forecast and News channels but they kept telling me theycannot work. So I used the any title deleter and got rid of them..

I wa wondering if anyone can tell me how to get them back so that they work. Thanks for the help! This is an awesome site!

mexiken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sukodin said:
Hello!

I was successfully able to install the homebrew channel and am able to play backups, and my internet channel works, however I had the Forecast and News channels but they kept telling me theycannot work. So I used the any title deleter and got rid of them..

I wa wondering if anyone can tell me how to get them back so that they work. Thanks for the help! This is an awesome site!

Why would you do something idiotic like delete something if you didn't know how you could/would get them back ????

geegee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can install them again by using a game with an update. If that doesn't work you can use WUFE to get the wad files for the forecast and news channel then install them with the wad manager.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just a question regarding this, did those News and Forecast channels take up a lot of space? I was thinking of removing them, I never use them anyway
tongue.gif

Zalda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Satangel said:
Just a question regarding this, did those News and Forecast channels take up a lot of space? I was thinking of removing them, I never use them anyway
tongue.gif

i too would like to know thiss

Sukodin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did not check to see if it saved much room.. I doubt it though....

As for getting them back, I figured out what the problem was, the console was set to Europe, and I changed it back to USA.. Then ran an update from a disk as stated above and that took care of everything..

Thanks for the help guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: