Force NTSC not loading game

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by azngmr, Oct 15, 2012.

Oct 15, 2012

Force NTSC not loading game by azngmr at 10:04 AM (482 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. azngmr
    OP

Newcomer azngmr Newbie

United States
    i softmodded my wii when i was on i think it was the 4.1 system menu. and everything was working good until i connect my wii to the internet to play a online game and i got the message that theres a wii update. for some reason my priloader didnt block it. and me just pressing A alot and not reading it updated my wii to 4.3 which i lost alot of my stuff but homebrewed stay. before force ntsc would work on my PAL games, now after i redid the softmod and loaded it up it only loads to the black screen. but putting it on default or force PAL itll load find but black and white and it scrolls up. i already have priloader setup to region free. and update and checked my cios but nothing works for it too load. i was thinking maybe bad iso but it worked fine before i hit that stupid update. so iw as wondering what i should do. i was thinking of just virginizing and remodding but i heard that aint good.

2. ddetkowski

Member ddetkowski GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Just update it using ModMi, tell it your wii is a virgin. DO NOT virginize it, as
    THAT my brick it.