Forbidden Siren 2 HD Textures

Curse_Arms

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forbidden Siren 2

For the moment, this game cannot be upscaled 100% but it is much better compared to the vanilla. I disabled the film grain effect but you must use 2k or 4k internal resolution from the emulator to completely resolve the issue. It saddens me still, that the vertical lines are only fixed by setting in a lower resolution below 720p. Hope the devs of the emulator will address this issue. Fonts, game menu, and plenty of background cannot be upscaled due to bad dumps from the pcxs2 emulator.

Screenshot_34.png

Screenshot_26.png

Screenshot_27.png

Screenshot_28.png

Screenshot_29.png

Screenshot_30.png

Screenshot_31.png

Last edited by Curse_Arms,

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to continue upscaling Forbidden Siren 2 even though it has incomplete HD Textures. A lot of textures produce infinite images but this will not stop me from making this pack. Slow progress for now but I'll update this when I'm done with the game.
Thank you so much. Looking forward to see it here

Curse_Arms

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the moment, this game cannot be upscaled 100% but it is much better compared to the vanilla. I disabled the film grain effect but you must use 2k or 4k internal resolution from the emulator to completely resolve the issue. It saddens me still, that the vertical lines are only fixed by setting in a lower resolution below 720p. Hope the devs of the emulator will address this issue.

Last edited by Curse_Arms,
Reactions: Zyute

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Upcoming in the next few days.....

For the moment, this game cannot be upscaled 100% but it is much better compared to the vanilla. I disabled the film grain effect but you must use 2k or 4k internal resolution from the emulator to completely resolve the issue. It saddens me still, that the vertical lines are only fixed by setting in a lower resolution below 720p. Hope the devs of the emulator will address this issue.
Thank you so much for your efforts. Please can you make us disable film grain in Siren Blood Curse (it’s ps3 game from Siren games).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: