Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Since Xuphor doesn't accept anything with monetary value, I decided to make this for her. I hope this cheers you up! :)
Xuphor_zpsea201acb.png

Everyone else is welcome to make some art for her. Drawings, paintings, poems, anything.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is she in an uncheery mood?

Yeah....you could say that :(
http://gbatemp.net/threads/my-medical-condition-finally-got-the-best-of-me.350870/

I too would like to contribute by sharing a sample of my art; photography of an adorable little fox. I feel wonderful every time I see these fluffy bundles of joy, and I hope you too can feel happy looking at them as well :wub: Taking pictures and capturing the mood of these animals is my passion, and I desire that you too can feel happiness from doing so. It's the least I can do.

P7070059_zps84b3a130.jpg

Reactions: Ethevion

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Xuphor, you're a great bud. Sorry I can't really produce much quality stuff for you because of my busy schedule, but I did prepare something from the heart.

I like sketching game art (it's kinda like a hobby), particularly chibi styled characters. I thought of sketching your profile picture right beside a chibi moltres which I sketched earlier today. I find it rather ugly because I just don't have the talent in art, but I really hope you'll like it.

817C12D2-446C-4478-B612-627A8C7B5AC9-4526-0000031BC38684B7.jpg

Stay awesome, Xuphor.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
You wouldn't believe half of the stuff I miss.
Well at least now you know.

Xuphor, you're a great bud. Sorry I can't really produce much quality stuff for you because of my busy schedule, but I did prepare something from the heart.

I like sketching game art (it's kinda like a hobby), particularly chibi styled characters. I thought of sketching your profile picture right beside a chibi moltres which I sketched earlier today. I find it rather ugly because I just don't have the talent in art, but I really hope you'll like it.

817C12D2-446C-4478-B612-627A8C7B5AC9-4526-0000031BC38684B7.jpg

Stay awesome, Xuphor.
All that matters is that it comes from the heart.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
OP
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm uh..... :wtf:
Thank you for that art piece, I appreciate the effort :toot:
I guess that's what an uncute/more-realistic/non-runt version of my avatar/signature is supposed to look like?
Sorry, I'm not too good at little chibi type characters. You could consider it fanart lol

So because i know everyone is thinking it but wont saying, that is terrifying.
How so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool