Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure you mean well, but you've been going about it in the absolute worst way possible. You feel for her, I get that, and believe me, we all do, but your behavior is getting way out of line here. You're practically harassing Xuphor at this point - when you're not just blatantly fishing for attention.

When so many people are asking you to stop, maybe, just maybe, you should listen. Take a step back and calm down. Making an ass out of yourself and making a mockery of Xuphor's very real, very serious situation helps no one.

Seriously, cut it out.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sure you mean well, but you've been going about it in the absolute worst way possible. You feel for her, I get that, and believe me, we all do, but your behavior is getting way out of line here. You're practically harassing Xuphor at this point - when you're not just blatantly fishing for attention.

When so many people are asking you to stop, maybe, just maybe, you should listen. Take a step back and calm down. Making an ass out of yourself and making a mockery of Xuphor's very real, very serious situation helps no one.

Seriously, cut it out.

You just ninja'ed me. Thank you for saying that,

I'd like to add something here as well.
While, ComeTurismO, you mean well There's still a line to draw.
Xuphor doesn't want to be remembered as "the member with an intense medical condition" in here, and making another thread about it is not only giving a larger coverage of the situation, but also comes with a mild annoyance. And she definitely doesn't want that.

We GET that you mean well and WE GET that you want her to feel better, but sometimes, there are times when you just have to sit back and wait. Or else, you're just gonna make it worse.

Reactions: Gahars

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whatever, no I am not harassing her or at all, I have respect for her. I'm cutting it out now, and it's just pissing me off that you all.. Agh, forget it, said it a lot of times. I'm getting a mod to lock the thread.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just watched a video that can accurately describe what everyone thinks you're doing CT

I respect how much you care Turismo, but you know Xuphor said many times that she doenst want attention/charity and you know, to be reminded all the time of whats coming.
Your heart is pure, so pure it appears to be creepy looool ^_^

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just watched a video that can accurately describe what everyone thinks you're doing CT

I respect how much you care Turismo, but you know Xuphor said many times that she doenst want attention/charity and you know, to be reminded all the time of whats coming.
Your heart is pure, so pure it appears to be creepy looool ^_^

xx2yrCQ.png

Describes absolutely everything. Anyway, I'm done on the subject.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is, this all looks very very strange from the perspective of an online user, because we're assuming you two don't directly know each other. A lot of us see that you mean well, but you're still quite young, and you have a very different view of this matter. It's really sweet that you care about someone, but a lot of us are most likely worried about your behavior because it can be seen as creeperish. What this looks like to some people is that you're just kicking her when she's at a low point, and the constant "I love you"-esque messages and attention showering just makes it worse.

How would I know? My best friend is a terminally ill patient and he's only got a month left. Random person basically heard about the issue, and sent him a picture of the graduation at the university, and he told me in confidence that he was really upset about it because he should have been walking with them. The same thing is sort of happening here. While it's nice that you care about someone like this, it's best to just step back, and not give even more attention to an already serious issue. ;) You're still quite young and have a lot to learn about the ways of the world, especially in regard to social affairs. Things that look acceptable might not be so to another person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol