ROM Hack Discussion For those who want to collect all rarities/items in Disgaea1C/5C, I found the codes for SXOS

AeoxEternal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize, I haven’t made them into streamlined codes. You’ll have to input them from RAM edit yourself (still so much easier than collecting)

In D1C, put the item in slot 1 of the bag and then go to the SXOS cheats tab. Navigate to RAM edit, press start, and input

MAIN+0x003370BC.

To make it rare, just make this number 08. For legendary, anything from 00-07 will work. Go back into the game and double click on the item, sending it to the warehouse so that it no longer registers as “new”.

To change item to next ranked item (every item in its own category like swords, axes, guns, etc will change with the hex number+1, but if you change an item into a different category then the hex number makes a significant and undiscovered jump)

this will help if you’re missing a hard-to-collect item for the netherworld data but will not give it it’s stats and such. So if you’re missing a rank 40 item, just put the rank 39 item in the first slot of your bag, navigate address to this in the RAM edit:

Main+0x003370b0

And just select it and press up a single time, changing the item into the next rank. Go back into the game and double click the item to register. Like I said, have not found the hex for each item, so if you’re trying to change swords into axes or whatever, I suggest not to attempt that. Just take the items you have and edit the hex to be a single rank higher so that it stays within it’s category without any problems. If you edit a rank 40 item and try to change the hex a digit higher, it will be an item with no name, likely fucking up the netherworld collection data somehow.

For D5C I have only found the rarity edit so far. Follow the same steps as D1C, except the address is

Main+0x0601cdbd

But remember that rarity works differently in D5, so epics are rank 100. Just change the hex number at that address to 64 to make the item epic. For legendary, change the hex number to 32. To register the item into netherworld collection, sell it to a shopkeeper and then buy it back if you desire.

Once again, I apologize for not making these into streamlined codes. I have a general idea on how to do that since I have the addresses but I’m feeling too lazy to streamline it for right now. I also don’t quite understand the SXOS tutorial on conversion.

You’ll have to make do with this unless someone desires to make a code out of it (I would appreciate it)

Reactions: Exclamation_Point

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    wait what? oh
  • light27 @ light27:
    my bad
  • light27 @ light27:
    happy birthday
  • light27 @ light27:
    OIP.19q3E5NK_Mdn0K35CZWrWQHaJ4
    for you bro
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, it's actually tommorrow but thx
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +1
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.