For the Naruto PS2 lovers

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a hardcore fan of the anime but I'm a good fan of the console games, especially the Ultimate Ninja series. Ultimate Ninja 3 came out back in March and now Namco Bandai are going to do it all over again with Ultimate Ninja 4: Naruto Shippuden which has been confirmed for a Spring 2009 release in NA!

4.jpg

I'm really hoping that the name isn't Ultimate Ninja 4 though..just change the name.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Yes! this will most likely mean the shippuden anime is coming I thought it was going to be called hurricane chronicles seeing that's what shippuden means.

EDIT: But this is probably a translation for the naruto shippuden ps2 japanese game.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't like the series anymore, it goes too slow, and I haven't bothered to read the latest manga in a while. But I like the games, sort of... I hope this is just a translation on Accel(i think) and not a new game like with Clash of Ninja. I kinda wish I had a PS2 at times, but then there's usually something better for another system.
tongue.gif

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh, this is Narutimate Accel 1? Wait, I never heard of Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4. I even searched for videos on YouTube a while back. Who is in that?

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
GameSoul said:
Oh, this is Narutimate Accel 1? Wait, I never heard of Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4. I even searched for videos on YouTube a while back. Who is in that?
Here is who is in it.
Quite a good character collection it would be better if they skipped UNA1 and went directly to 2 seeing they possibly won't release accel 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)