For the Naruto PS2 lovers

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Rock Raiyu, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Rock Raiyu Clock Up

Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    Walking the path of heaven
    I'm not a hardcore fan of the anime but I'm a good fan of the console games, especially the Ultimate Ninja series. Ultimate Ninja 3 came out back in March and now Namco Bandai are going to do it all over again with Ultimate Ninja 4: Naruto Shippuden which has been confirmed for a Spring 2009 release in NA!

[​IMG]

I'm really hoping that the name isn't Ultimate Ninja 4 though..just change the name.

2. gokujr1000

gokujr1000 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 10, 2008
    Gallifrey
    Yes! this will most likely mean the shippuden anime is coming I thought it was going to be called hurricane chronicles seeing that's what shippuden means.

EDIT: But this is probably a translation for the naruto shippuden ps2 japanese game.

3. alex

alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jul 1, 2008
    United States
    I don't like the series anymore, it goes too slow, and I haven't bothered to read the latest manga in a while. But I like the games, sort of... I hope this is just a translation on Accel(i think) and not a new game like with Clash of Ninja. I kinda wish I had a PS2 at times, but then there's usually something better for another system. [​IMG]

4. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Rock Raiyu Clock Up

Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    Yes, this is the translation of Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel. And the anime has already been announced for US in January (although its the subbed online, dubbed hasn't been announced.)

5. GameSoul

GameSoul youtube.com/variantdevil

Mar 21, 2008
    United States
    Illinois
    Oh, this is Narutimate Accel 1? Wait, I never heard of Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4. I even searched for videos on YouTube a while back. Who is in that?

6. Galacta

Galacta >:)

Sep 27, 2008
    Is this a remake of Accel 1.
    Im just waiting for Clash of Ninja EX.

7. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Rock Raiyu Clock Up

Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    Here is who is in it.

8. gokujr1000

gokujr1000 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 10, 2008
    Gallifrey
    Quite a good character collection it would be better if they skipped UNA1 and went directly to 2 seeing they possibly won't release accel 2.

9. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Rock Raiyu Clock Up

Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    They just need to hurry up and release Narutimate Accel 3.