Hacking For SX OS users

nicotina117

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well since the 11.0.0 update is out it seems that the card reader also got updated, i try to boot emunand on SX OS 3.0.5 firmware 10.2.0 and it crashed. I have Pokemon Sword cart inside my console, then i removed the cart and booted again and boom i was able to get in emunand again. I hope i can help anyone in the scene!

Last edited by nicotina117,
Reactions: OriginalCopycat
D

Deleted User

Looks like Nintendo is really capitalising on their recent victory. It's safe to assume SX OS is dead. We can't outrule the possibility of them releasing an update but it seems very unlikely.

Carltrek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Looks like Nintendo is really capitalising on their recent victory. It's safe to assume SX OS is dead. We can't outrule the possibility of them releasing an update but it seems very unlikely.
They are somehow alive since SX websites and downloads are still there but you could say the tech support has ended for SX products.

Reactions: HollowGrams

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are somehow alive since SX websites and downloads are still there but you could say the tech support has ended for SX products.

They still tech'n. Not much has changed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well since the 11.0.0 update is out it seems that the card reader also got updated, i try to boot emunand on SX OS 3.0.5 firmware 10.2.0 and it crashed. I have Pokemon Sword cart inside my console, then i removed the cart and booted again and boom i was able to get in emunand again. I hope i can help anyone in the scene!

Are your xci's backups launching correctly?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
They have 2 high ups and the 3rd was indicted, that is a huge blow, yes, however, what about all the programmers involved with the actual CFW development? Not that I am aware of, so at this point anything is possible

Reactions: HollowGrams

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have 2 high ups and the 3rd was indicted, that is a huge blow, yes, however, what about all the programmers involved with the actual CFW development? Not that I am aware of, so at this point anything is possible

The promoters got got. Thaz eet. If no update ever comes then we all know. They saying its in da werkz.

MomZo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As usual, don't update your Switch before it is confirmed safe to do so.
According to TX forum and Discord, devs are already working on a solution, and even if there is no commited date, there is a high chance to have a new SX OS version fully supporting FW11.0 in the coming days/weeks.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
My biggest question is how the money is handled. They programmers know they are f-ed if the govt. of said conutries get involved and it seems that the DoJ got access to emails. So we can't rule out that they gone in to hiding or at worst gotten arrested as well.

ombus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cue 54 time that "sxos was done" ... man.. just wait.. not even atmos has done an update...if there is no sxos update then the worst would be for patched and lite consoles..

MomZo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My biggest question is how the money is handled. They programmers know they are f-ed if the govt. of said conutries get involved and it seems that the DoJ got access to emails. So we can't rule out that they gone in to hiding or at worst gotten arrested as well.
TX devs are surely not in the US but in China, where the DoJ cannot do anything against them. 2 people are in jail, but there are still a lot more working on TX business. When 2 leaders are caught, 4 others are promoted to run the machine.

Reactions: Carltrek

ombus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until an open source/clone is released.
if sxos guys got caught by this this i dont think there would be a lot of others trying to make/copy a mod.. and even then would be low quality and a quick cash grab so as to not grab nintendo attention and get same treatement as sxos.

and atmos is all about anti piracy and that... will it condone paying for mods ?

simbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish SX well, and hopefully they can continue offering software updates.. but if not, the code should probably "leak" since Atmosphere seems unwilling to give us simple USB storage.

Last edited by simbin,
Reactions: elm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro