Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I find myself getting into this alot, I have listened to some Folk Metal bands before (most notably Wintersun, and Eluveitie) but I am starting to listen to more and I am loving it!

Eluveitie - Inis Mona

Korpiklaani - Beer Beer

Ahh, its so amazing!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The first song is so-so...not bad, but it could be better..But the second one..Beer beer..fuck, is that fun!! Great music, great singing....really good stuff..
I listened to lots of similar bands, it's actually very similar to power metal, except power metal has drastically different vocals, but the music is pretty same..and if I had to choose one type of metal, I'd choose this as my favorite....Really good stuff..

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
The first song is so-so...not bad, but it could be better..But the second one..Beer beer..fuck, is that fun!! Great music, great singing....really good stuff..
I listened to lots of similar bands, it's actually very similar to power metal, except power metal has drastically different vocals, but the music is pretty same..and if I had to choose one type of metal, I'd choose this as my favorite....Really good stuff..
Yeah, Eluveitie is more serious, and Korpiklaani is more just "Lets have fun!" type stuff.

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I
wub.gif
teh folk metal, although I haven't listened to so much recently. A couple of links that may be of interest to you for digging out some folk metal bands:

http://www.truemetal.org/metalmagick/index2.htm
http://www.metalfolk.net/index.php

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I don't know why, but folk metal doesn't appeal to me. It could simply because some of the instruments used are very annoying or because I feel that I have better metal to listen to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn