Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
I've ordered an ak2 from focalprice on the 15th, and on the 18 they shipped it, but there's something strange, I got two emails saying they shipped it, I wonder if they possibly sent me two for the price of one :o.

I'll bookmark this thread and post updates about time and whether or not they have sent two packages or one. I'm hoping it ships fast to Florida.

kenman1

OP
Trophies
Website
www.focalprice.com
XP
Country
United States
Sephi said:
I've ordered an ak2 from focalprice on the 15th, and on the 18 they shipped it, but there's something strange, I got two emails saying they shipped it, I wonder if they possibly sent me two for the price of one
ohmy.gif

I'll bookmark this thread and post updates about time and whether or not they have sent two packages or one. I'm hoping it ships fast to Florida.

Look like were in the same boat since mines is going to ship to florida also i have new updates
Processed, January 20, 2009, 6:26 pm, JAMAICA, NY 11405
Foreign International Dispatch, January 16, 2009, 7:59 pm, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
Foreign Acceptance, January 14, 2009, 8:56 pm, HONG KONG

I might get it friday-monday
tongue.gif

ShaneC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kenman, mine's still showing that it left HongKong and nothing else.
frown.gif

I'm getting antsy. Kinda wish I'd ordered from somewhere with faster shipping. Oh well, at least we can say we're getting them cheap.
smile.gif

kenman1

OP
Trophies
Website
www.focalprice.com
XP
Country
United States
ShaneC said:
kenman, mine's still showing that it left HongKong and nothing else.
frown.gif

I'm getting antsy. Kinda wish I'd ordered from somewhere with faster shipping. Oh well, at least we can say we're getting them cheap.
smile.gif

LOL i rember when i order from there i wish i order from stuffs4kids but now it at america when did you order you need two weeks before you can get it at your house mines was ship at 1/12/09

ShaneC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
w00t!! My order is in Richmond...Only about 1hr away from here!

I kept checking with the HongKong post, forgetting that USPS took delivery of it at some point.

Full breakdown on Page 3.

EDIT:

GOT IT!!!! 22 Jan 09

kenman1

OP
Trophies
Website
www.focalprice.com
XP
Country
United States
ShaneC said:
Order placed on 11 Jan 09 (Sunday night).

HongKong Post received the shipping information on 15 Jan 09.

HongKong Post says "Item will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 17-Jan-2009".

16Jan09 (EST) - Item has left Hong Kong (17Jan09) (*I kinda forgot about the timezone/date difference*)

Processed January 21, 2009 RICHMOND, VA 23232

22 Jan 09 - GOT IT!!!!

(I'll try to keep this post updated with the info for anyone trying to calculate the shipping times, etc)

That not fair i order before and it still not here that some bull. Is it 2.1

ShaneC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kenman1 said:
ShaneC said:

HongKong Post says "Item will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 17-Jan-2009".

16Jan09 (EST) - Item has left Hong Kong (17Jan09) (*I kinda forgot about the timezone/date difference*)

22 Jan 09 - GOT IT!!!!

(I'll try to keep this post updated with the info for anyone trying to calculate the shipping times, etc)

Well, I'm only about an hour from Richmond, so I think that's part of it.

From what I can tell...black case, black PCB, springloaded SD slot....is that 2.1? The sticker says it is. Akaio is working great on it.

ShAdOwFuRi

Trophies
XP
Country
TodayiSawMyHeroFall said:
Just out of curiosity, but uhm are focalprice and Dealextreme the same company? Cause they both ship from hong kong, have free shipping, and have great prices.

I don't think they are, it's not hard to imagine there would be 2 similar companies based in hong kong since they do do alot of exporting and such. I don't see why they would bother to split into two companies as it doesn't serve any purpose in terms of financial aid.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
ShaneC said:
From what I can tell...black case, black PCB, springloaded SD slot....is that 2.1? The sticker says it is. Akaio is working great on it.
I hope I get the same, I wanted a ak2.1 w/black pcb.

you can tell what version the card is by the sticker, there'll be a small .1 next to the 2

Chaykin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I ordered 2 Acekards on 12/01/2009 and I've received them on 21/01/2009. (Wednesday) ;) They are the old 2.1 version - black PCB, spring loaded microSD slot and shell with clips. Here are some pics for your enjoyment ;-) : 1, 2, 3, 4.

kenman1

OP
Trophies
Website
www.focalprice.com
XP
Country
United States
ShaneC said:
kenman1 said:
ShaneC said:

22 Jan 09 - GOT IT!!!!

Well, I'm only about an hour from Richmond, so I think that's part of it.

That f-up either way if i do not get it to day it should be saturday or i am going on a rampage

kenman1

OP
Trophies
Website
www.focalprice.com
XP
Country
United States
There is no way you should get yours before mines i order on the 9 and it ship on the 12 if you do get it before well let just say are friend the postal man will get a surprise
tongue.gif
do you live in the south by miami and miramar.

ShAdOwFuRi

Trophies
XP
Country
Chaykin said:
I ordered 2 Acekards on 12/01/2009 and I've received them on 21/01/2009. (Wednesday)
wink.gif
They are the old 2.1 version - black PCB, spring loaded microSD slot and shell with clips. Here are some pics for your enjoyment ;-) : 1, 2, 3, 4.

Thanks for the pics, I rather like the fact that focal price uses larger packaging than dealextreme, less chance of your products being squashed up along the way.

kenman1

OP
Trophies
Website
www.focalprice.com
XP
Country
United States
I got new updates i am getting it monday here the info

Processed, January 24, 2009, 6:43 pm, PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33082
Processed, January 20, 2009, 6:26 pm, JAMAICA, NY 11405
Foreign International Dispatch, January 16, 2009, 7:59 pm, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
Foreign Acceptance, January 14, 2009, 8:56 pm, HONG KONG

dat like 20 mins away from me
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!