Hacking focalprice.com

xrM

Trophies
XP
Country
aphexpusher said:
so..... are green PCBs bad? blue is best? I dont understand which ones I should want in the acekard...
All are good, as long as they say ver2.1 on the sticker
smile.gif

aphexpusher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xrM said:
aphexpusher said:
so..... are green PCBs bad? blue is best? I dont understand which ones I should want in the acekard...
All are good, as long as they say ver2.1 on the sticker
smile.gif

thank you. still waiting for focalprice to ship my order. It's taking a while...

TheLifeRuiner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally received my AK2.1.

I was one of a small number of people who have experienced a LONG waiting time.

I ordered mine on Jan. 11th, it shipped out the 19th. I just received it on the 5th of this month. Yes, that's about 2 whole months. Normally, it arrives within a week or two of them shipping it.

I contacted them on February 18th about it via the Live Chat about it, and they said they would resend me one. On the 27th, I contacted them again just to have a written confirmation that they had resent it, and they replied saying they would resend me one right away. I'm pretty sure my original package was lost in the mail somewhere along the way (It had to have, since I ordered something else that very same day, and they shipped out on the same day as well; I received my other package, but not the AK). I finally got it. (But now I wonder if they resent it to me twice. If that's the case, then
biggrin.gif
and then what if my package didn't get lost, and this was it, then I'd be receiving 3! lol, I seriously doubt that)

Anyways, don't be put off by my delivery time. I was in no real rush to receive it. Anyways, one should not expect much from a price that low. Sure, it's a risk, but like I said, normally it takes roughly 2 weeks (or according to the site 5-15 business days after being shipped).

Now, the AK itself is the black PCB one with the clips - looks flimsy, but feels solid. Works great. akAIO is great as well.

:]

By the way, It's DARK green PCB, then black, then blue.
Of course, it doesn't matter since, like Another World has said before, the AK team no longer distributes the LIGHT green PCB AKs.
Just thought I'd mention it.

agony

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Nearly 1.5 months later, I have finally gotten my AK.

The original 2.1 was faulty so I sent it back in feb and finally got a replacement today (they send it on 4th march). However, the replacement is the old type with clips but hey, I'm not complaining as long as it works.

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone order a AK2i from them how are they. I ordered from them was shipped on march 3 still waiting...

cmonster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered two Acekard 2.1:

Shipped on 3/19
The airmail tracking says it "left Hong Kong for its destination on 23-Mar-2009"

That's all the information I'm going to get in terms of tracking for the airmail service, right? Hopefully it gets here soon.

[edit]

Just got both Acekard 2.1s with black PCBs yesterday and everything is working as it should. Pretty fast for international free shipping.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao