FNAF: Sister Location HYPE!!!

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there that much hate on furries?
Very very much. And yet no one ever complains about weebs. (Mainly because most of the userbase IS weebs...)

It's the stuff like furries and bronies that really tick users here off. And I daresay furries and bronies are a LOT less annoying then weebs.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very very much. And yet no one ever complains about weebs. (Mainly because most of the userbase IS weebs...)

It's the stuff like furries and bronies that really tick users here off. And I daresay furries and bronies are a LOT less annoying then weebs.
I have no problems with furries as long as they aren't dressing up in fursuits around me

Bronies and weebs both piss me off on a personal level, though

Attacker3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

It's because weebs don't go around flaunting their weebiness around the internet, or go out to "anime conventions". They don't brag about it, or make it seem like it's a hard thing to do, being a weeb.

Plus, it's not "weird". They are fans of Japanese animation, while bronies are a fan of a show for little girls. Furries dress up in their fursuits and make a "fursona" or whatever the fuck it is.

Plus, just because someone likes anime does not make them a "weeb". Weebs are rare, while furries are not as rare. The biggest weebs stay at home, while the biggest furries go out in public with their fursuits.

D

Deleted User

And yet no one ever complains about weebs.
You don't go outside of your little Internet safe-space don't you?
It's because weebs don't go around flaunting their weebiness around the internet, or go out to "anime conventions". They don't brag about it, or make it seem like it's a hard thing to do, being a weeb.
Eh, I could say the same thing about you. But all of the other stuff in your post was correct. The rest of your post was pure gold that I feel will only get shit on by furrys.
Weebs > Furrys

OnTopic; Scott should stop making games and bath in all the cash he has. Scott plz stop

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Deleted User

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: DeoNaught

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...