Flower, flOw, Sound Shapes, and Escape Plan on PS4 in November

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#NextGen #MoGaemsNoProblems #ThrillerApps #IDon'tThinkHashtagsWorkThisWay #ToBeHonest #I'm #Just #Stalin #MeantToSay #Stalling #SeriouslyGuys #I'mSorry ##

As you may have heard, thatgamecompany’s Flower is coming to PS Vita. Today I am happy to officially announce that it is also coming to PS4 and that both versions will launch on November 15th. Now this beautiful, meditative game can be experienced at 1080p and 60fps.

I’m also excited to tell you that Sound Shapes, the ground-breaking musical platformer from Queasy Games, will also be joining Flower in the PS4 launch line-up on November 15th.

Flower isn’t the only thatgamecompany title making its way to new places. We are also bringing flOw to PS Vita and PS4. This is the first game TGC released — the one that started it all. It will release for both PS4 and PS Vita on November 29th.

But wait, that’s not all. Escape Plan, the dark, funny PS Vita survival game from Fun Bits Interactive, will be making the jump to the big screen and will launch on PS4 on November 29th. We have spent a lot of time reworking the controls for DualShock 4, and we can’t wait for you to get your hands on it.
:arrow:Playstation Blog

6iKRK59.gif

gg console race, it's already over

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Flower is pretty much one of the few PS3 games I liked :P Good news.

Everytime my friends see that title on my PS3, they go "what the fuck is this gay shit?! you a damn queer or somethin? HUH? HUHHH? YOU BEIN A FAG?!"

I turn it on without them knowing, let them play, they love it. The satisfaction I get when I see their face turn red after I told them they played Flower.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime my friends see that title on my PS3, they go "what the fuck is this gay shit?! you a damn queer or somethin? HUH? HUHHH? YOU BEIN A FAG?!"

I turn it on without them knowing, let them play, they love it. The satisfaction I get when I see their face turn red after I told them they played Flower.

That's what I call "Flower power."

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is Flower any good? I'm thinking about getting it on PS3.

If you had a bad day at work, or something is pissing you off, or you just want to like basically relax, play ANY of TGC's games. Flower is so damn relaxing, the visuals are beautiful and the music is awesome. I never played flOw though. But Journey is another one. Journey is actually a game that everybody needs to experience. It's a short game, but I was glad I paid the 15 bucks for it. Truly remarkable.

Reactions: Dark S.

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Flower any good? I'm thinking about getting it on PS3.
It's pretty short, like, maybe three hours long, but it's very relaxing, and in general just a feel-good game.
Unless you decide to go for the Pure trophy.

If you're going to buy it though, might as well go for that Journey/Flower/fl0w triple pack that's like $20.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't like Flower's control (using only sixaxis instead of Sticks to turn).
I played only the demo, so maybe the full game has better precisions when turning.
When watching some gameplay video I thought that when the player picked a flower part of some "tracked flowers" the petal was on a self-following track, but it's not like that. I'm just very bad at following the correct path and just end going nowhere and turning many times endlessly to catch the next flower.

I preferred playing Journey :D

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Oooh, I'm so excited to see how flower looks on ps4. My absolute favourite game on the ps3 even though I like many games... So beautiful, relaxing, and somehow made my eyes watery...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Not really interested in "Flower", "flOw" or "Sound Shapes", but I quite enjoyed "Escape Plan". Still, really good news for those who do own then and now will own them for free on all platforms. :yay:

Oh so this is how Sony is doing backwards compatibility.
#foxi4sony
#snail4ninty
#foxi4AllTheConsoles :rolleyes:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)