Flofflewoffle's Art Thread

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

And here we go with a wuffly album saved until the end of the year!!

:wub: 2764.png knuddel.gif

Very,very,very beautiful musical Beginning for 2021.:yay:

Thank you for your wuffelige,great and awesome Music Contributions and for Sharing it with us,my Wuffi.2764.png

1111xmas_wink.gif

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark
Thank you so much aww!!
I somehow always feel like its not good enough, inferior ;w; but you know ;w; it's a mental illusion that never seems to disappear and its stupid x3
I want to believe what you say when you say its good :3 but it never works x3 not your fault though, you are always amazing !

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark

Well here are some more wuffly tunes :3 but I have to find a better way to actually react to people's comments without being flustered all the time x3 that doesn't mean I don't appreciate you or your comments though ;w; its just so hard to react to them ;w;

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

Well here are some more wuffly tunes :3 but I have to find a better way to actually react to people's comments without being flustered all the time x3 that doesn't mean I don't appreciate you or your comments though ;w; its just so hard to react to them ;w;

Awesome Tunes,very,very good,my Wuffi.:)

Do you now the awesome (but also eccentric) Ritchie Blackmore ?

First an awesome Hard Rock/Heavy Metal Guitarist but then.....Blackmore´s Night....

I maybe see an "similar" musical Way for you....if you like,please listen to his Blackmore´s Night Music and you maybe understand what I mean compared to your Music (Style).:)

I am pretty sure,you are not the "typical Mass Mainstream" Album Musician.....meant in a very positive Way,my Wuffi.2764.png

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Denmark
oh I love that blackmore's night, good suggestion :3
it's like what I would sound like if I was good, lol. I can definitely hear the similarity. The cool thing is vin was also very inspired by folk music like this, just french :3

And yeah, I'm pretty sure I will never be well known, but as time progresses, I start to realize more and more what you said once - views and like and subscriber numbers don't matter. It's better to be appreciated by a few good friends and simply do what you like :3

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States

Second one gives me Majora’s mask vibes

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I get a mig switch in the mail today