Flea Market on Sunday

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Either way, I'm going. My friend went and said he found bucket-loads of rare / games worth more than 10$ for like, 50 cents and etc. We're going with my friends parents on Sunday and him and I are gonna' roam and look for old games. Of course, I'm looking for Game Gear games, and a Sega Master System. The MOMENT I have an SMS, I'll be fucking ecstatic, haha.
smile.gif
It's gonna' be wiiiiiild. Anyone want anything? Lemme' know, maybe I can pick it up and ship it to ya'.
wink.gif
haha.

- sonknuck23

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's flea market.
And I absolutely love them.
Problem is people around here think that the locals don't know crap about games, so they try to pass them off as being worth far more than they are.
But at least you can negotiate with them, most times.

XAlexBlitz209X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The flea market I go to always has cheap games. they offered me Pokemon white for 10 bucks LOL it was opened but it had the box and everything.the game ran fine.I guess they didn't know the value of the game

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Grab some SNES games for me? (I'm looking for Chrono Trigger/Secret of Mana!)

I usually go to this flea market up here. It's not bad, but the owner of the store is pretty much an asshole. He usually recommends shovelware at me - but I've been buying cheap SNES games off him - he has tons of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse