Hardware FlatMii & Clean 4.0 FW

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pauwelz
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,781
  • Replies Replies 5

Pauwelz

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
11
Country
Belgium
Hi all
smile.gif


I bought my Wii yesterday and was so damn stupid to update to 4.0E firmware immediately.
Now I would like to know if the FlatMii chip will work with a clean 4.0E, and if not, what chip I should use the best.
I've been reading the forums, and I THINK it should be possible (since I read that FW doesn't affect hardware mods), but I would like to have this confirmed.
smile.gif


Thanks in advance
 
I am not sure but modchips are possible on any firmware revision. Firmware does not interfer with any chips as far as I know, including Flatmii. I am not sure however, if your motherboard is supported as I know they changed it a while back and I am not sure in any breakthroughs have been made in it.
 
Ok, I'll post my findings here then, I hope it works (another reason why I bought a solderless chip XD).
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted